The Wells Fargo Business Elite Card has an offer for $1,000 bonus cash or 100,000 bonus points (depending on which rewards program you sign up for) when your company spends $15,000 within the first three months (ways to meet this spending requirement). Although it seems like a generous offer, you’ll also have to spend quite a bit to qualify. Also keep in mind, only companies with annual sales over $1 million will qualify for Wells Fargo Business Elite. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
This card earns 1.5% cash back on every $1 spent or earn 1 point on every $1 spent and receive 5,000 bonus points when your company spend is $10,000 or more in any monthly billing period. The annual fee is $0 in the first year, then $125 thereafter.
Perhaps the most attractive feature of the Wells Fargo Business Elite card is its ability to easily control and manage employee accounts. Other business perks include:
- Up to 200 free employee cards
- Showcase your business using Card Design Studio
- Choose between consolidated billing or individual cardholder billing
- Assign up to 3 administrators to manage accounts on behalf of the company
If you’re looking for powerful earning potential, other credit cards can offer more value.
*Wells Fargo also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers