This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Wells Fargo Business Elite Card has an offer for $1,000 bonus cash or 100,000 bonus points (depending on which rewards program you sign up for) when your company spends $25,000 within the first three months (ways to meet this spending requirement). Although it seems like a generous offer, you’ll also have to spend quite a bit to qualify. Also keep in mind, only companies with annual sales over $1 million will qualify for Wells Fargo Business Elite. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
This card earns 1.5% cash back on every $1 spent or earn 1 point on every $1 spent and receive 5,000 bonus points when your company spend is $10,000 or more in any monthly billing period. The annual fee is $0 in the first year, then $125 thereafter.
Perhaps the most attractive feature of the Wells Fargo Business Elite card is its ability to easily control and manage employee accounts. Other business perks include:
- Up to 200 free employee cards
- Showcase your business using Card Design Studio
- Choose between consolidated billing or individual cardholder billing
- Assign up to 3 administrators to manage accounts on behalf of the company
If you’re looking for powerful earning potential, other credit cards can offer more value.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on every $1 spent or earn 1 point on every $1 spent
- Receive 5,000 bonus points when your company spend is $10,000 or more in any monthly billing period
- Travel incidental fee reimbursement, up to $100 per calendar year per company
- No foreign transaction fee
- $0 annual fee for the 1st year, then $125
*Wells Fargo also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.