Find the latest sign-up bonuses and other promotions for deposit accounts from Wells Fargo here.
Offers are often available for the bank’s personal checking and savings accounts, as well as their business accounts.
Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in the nation when ranked by the number of branches.
See the offers below.
Table of contents
Best Wells Fargo Promotions
Why Wells Fargo Might Be A Good Fit
Wells Fargo is one of the biggest and most well-known banks in the US.
Not only do they have a wide network of ATMs and branches, but they also offer a variety of checking account options to fit different needs.
Here are some reasons why a Wells Fargo checking account might be right for you:
- Reason 1: Convenience. With Wells Fargo, you can bank online, on your mobile device, or in person at one of their many branches. Plus, you’ll have access to thousands of ATMs where you can withdraw cash or check your balance for free.
- Reason 2: Bonus offers. Wells Fargo often runs promotions where you can earn cash bonuses for opening a new checking account or meeting certain requirements. For example, they might offer $200 for opening a new account and setting up direct deposit. See the current offers above.
- Reason 3: Overdraft protection. With Wells Fargo, you can link your checking account to another account, like a savings account, to help cover you in case you accidentally overdraw.
- Reason 4: Add-on services. Wells Fargo checking accounts come with a variety of add-on services, like online bill pay and mobile deposit, that can help you manage your money more easily.
- Reason 5: ATM and debit card access. You can access your money from almost anywhere in the world with your Wells Fargo ATM/debit card.
What You Need To Know About Wells Fargo Promotions
If you’re thinking about opening a new Wells Fargo checking account, it’s worth checking out their current promotions and bonuses.
These can be a great way to earn some extra cash or other rewards just for signing up and meeting certain requirements.
However, there are a few things you should know before you get started:
- First of all, make sure you read the fine print. Wells Fargo’s promotions and bonuses often have specific requirements, like setting up direct deposit or making a certain number of debit card transactions, that you’ll need to meet in order to qualify.
- Be aware of the expiration date. Most Wells Fargo promotions and bonuses have a time limit, so make sure you’re able to meet the requirements before the offer expires.
- Check for any fees. Some Wells Fargo checking accounts come with monthly fees, so make sure you’re aware of these before you sign up.
- Most promotions are only available for new Wells Fargo customers.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK OFFERS FROM U.S. BANK
How To Open A New Wells Fargo Checking Account
Opening a checking account with Wells Fargo is a pretty straightforward process. Here’s a beginner’s guide to help you get started:
- Gather the required documents. You’ll need to provide your personal information and proof of your identity, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Choose your account. Wells Fargo offers several types of checking accounts, so make sure to choose the one that’s right for you.
- Apply online or in person. You can apply for a checking account online or in person at a Wells Fargo branch.
- Fund your account. Once your account is open, you’ll need to deposit money into it. You can do this by transferring money from another account, depositing a check, or making a cash deposit at a branch.
- Set up online banking. Once your account is open, make sure to set up online banking so you can easily manage your account and track
Wells Fargo promotions and bonuses can be a great way to earn some extra cash or other rewards just for signing up or meeting certain requirements.
However, it’s important to note the expiration date, read the fine print, check for any fees, and also be aware some promotions are only available for new Wells Fargo customers.
Overall, Wells Fargo promotions and bonuses can be a great way to get started with the bank, but make sure to do your research and compare it to other options before you make a decision.