Open a new Everyday Checking account from the offer page, complete the offer steps outlined, and qualify for a $325 bonus from Wells Fargo. Direct deposit will be required to earn this bonus.
- Update 9/20/2023: The expiration date is fast approaching but this offer frequently renews.
- Update 8/23/2023: Offer has been extended through 10/10/2023.
- Update 7/6/2023: Offer has been extended through 8/21/2023.
- Update 5/23/2023: The offer has been extended until 7/3/2023.
- Update 4/11/2023: The offer has been extended until 5/22/2023.
- Update 2/28/2023: Offer has been extended until 4/10/2023.
- Update 1/17/2023: Offer has been extended until 2/27/2023. Details below.
- Here’s their $200 offer for the Everyday Checking account.
See the bottom of this page for more offers from Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo $325 Checking Account Offer (Online & In-Branch)
- What you’ll get: $325 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Everyday Checking account online or at a Wells Fargo branch with a minimum deposit of $25 by October 10, 2023.
- Provide the bonus offer code to the banker if opening the account at a branch.
- Deposit a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying electronic deposits within 90 calendar days of opening the account.
- After the 90-day qualification period, the bank will review if the offer requirements have been met.
- If eligible, the earned bonus will be deposited into the new checking account within 30 days.
- When it expires: 10/10/2023
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Everyday Checking account comes with a $10 monthly fee. Waive it with one of the following:
- Direct deposits totaling $500 or more each statement cycle, OR
- Maintain a $500 minimum daily balance, OR
- Link checking account to a Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
- This offer is for new checking customers only. All Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts are eligible for this offer with the exception of checking accounts offered by Wells Fargo Private Bank.
- You must use your bonus offer code at account opening when you apply for a new eligible Wells Fargo checking account.
- You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
- You are a Wells Fargo employee
- Open a new Wells Fargo consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25. All account applications are subject to approval.
- Within 90 calendar days of account opening (the “qualification period”), receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to your new checking account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is an ACH (Automated Clearing House) automatic electronic deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular income into your bank account. Confirm with your employer or the agency or company making these payments that they use the ACH network.
- Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, or deposits made at a branch, or ATM don’t qualify as a direct deposit.
- A direct deposit made available early with Early Pay Day does not count toward the bonus requirements until it posts to your account and is no longer pending (e.g. the pay date scheduled by your payor).
- Once the 90-day qualification period has elapsed, we will determine if you have met the offer requirements, and will deposit any earned bonus into your new checking account within 30 days.
- The new checking account must remain open throughout the 90-day qualification period and at the time we attempt to deposit any earned bonus payment. Please note that an account with a zero balance may be closed by us without prior notice, as further described in the Deposit Account Agreement.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- However, offer may be discontinued or changed at any time prior to the expiration date without notice.
- Offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (Form W-9 for U.S. persons including a resident alien). Non-resident aliens, signing Form W-8 are not eligible for the offer.
- Combined with any other consumer deposit offer (limit one bonus per customer/account).
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
- The actions required to earn this bonus are separate and distinct from the options available to you to avoid any applicable monthly service fee for the checking account you opened.Talk with a banker or see the “Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule and Deposit Account Agreement” for complete checking account details, including the applicable monthly service fee and options to avoid it.
Early Account Termination Fee
There is no early account termination fee.
This is better than the $300 bonuses we’ve been getting lately, but not as good as the $400 bonus we got back in 2020.
Definitely a preferred offer over the $200 one.
More from Wells Fargo:
- Wells Fargo $525 Bonus for Existing Savings Account Customers – Ends 1/9/24
- Wells Fargo Premier Checking $2,500 Bonus – Ends 10/10/23
- Best Wells Fargo Bank Bonuses, Promotions of October 2023
- Wells Fargo $300 Everyday Checking Account Bonus – Ends 9/26/2023
- Wells Fargo $1,500 Bonus Offer for Business Checking Account – Ended
- Wells Fargo $525 Bonus for the Way2Save Savings Account – Ended
- Wells Fargo $200 Bonus Offer for Everyday Checking Account (Nationwide) – Ended