Open a new Way2Save Savings account, or other eligible savings account, and bring $10,000 or more in new money to earn a $525 cash bonus from Wells Fargo Bank.
There is another variation of this bonus to earn $525 but you will need to deposit $25,000 or more in new money rather than just $10,000.
See Posts History below for more offers from Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo $225 Savings Account Offer
- What you’ll get: $225 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Enter your email address at the offer link to get your offer code by email.
- Open a new eligible consumer savings account at a Wells Fargo branch with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by the expiration date.
- You must provide the bonus offer code to the banker at the time of account opening.
- Bring $10,000 or more in new money to your new savings account by Day 30 and maintain at least a $10,000 balance through Day 90 after account opening.
- They will deposit your bonus into your new savings account within 30 days after you have met all offer requirements.
- When it expires: 2/2/2024
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Wells Fargo Way2Save Savings account monthly service fee is $5. Minimum opening deposit is $25. The monthly service fee can be avoided with one of the following each fee period:
- $300 minimum daily balance
- Automatic transfer each fee period of $25 or more from a linked Wells Fargo checking account
- Automatic transfer each business day within the fee period of $1 or more from a linked Wells Fargo checking account
- or more Save As You Go® transfers from a linked Wells Fargo checking account. A qualifying Save As You Go transfer is an automatic transfer of $1 from your linked Wells Fargo checking account to your Way2Save Savings account each time you (or any authorized signer or joint owner) use your debit card for a one-time purchase or complete a Bill Pay transaction through online banking, and the one-time debit card purchase or Bill Pay transaction posts to the account. We reserve the right to determine through our sole discretion if a particular transaction is a qualifying transaction.
- Primary account owner is 24 years old or under. (When the primary account owner reaches the age of 25, age can no longer be used to avoid the monthly service fee.) Customers 12 and under must have an adult co-owner.
- This offer is for new savings customers only. All Wells Fargo consumer savings accounts are eligible for this offer with the exception of Time Accounts (CDs) and savings accounts offered by Wells Fargo Private Bank.
- You must use your bonus offer code at account opening when you apply for a new eligible Wells Fargo savings account.
- You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer savings account
- You have received any other consumer savings offer bonus or promotional rate that required a bonus offer code within the past 12 months.
- You are a Wells Fargo employee
- We will deposit your bonus into your new savings account within 30 days after you have met all offer requirements.
- The new savings account must be open at the time we attempt to deposit any earned bonus payment. Please note that an account with a zero balance may be closed by us without prior notice, as further described in the Deposit Account Agreement.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- This offer may be discontinued or changed at any time prior to the expiration date without notice.
- This offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (Form W-9 for U.S. persons including a resident alien). Non-resident aliens, signing Form W-8 are not eligible for the offer.
- Combined with any other consumer savings offer that requires a bonus offer code (limit one bonus per customer/account).
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
- The actions required to earn this bonus are separate and distinct from the options available to you to avoid any applicable monthly service fee for the savings account you opened.
READ MORE: GET THE NATION’S BEST SAVINGS RATES HERE
There’s also an offer for a $2,500 bonus with Wells Fargo Premier Checking, but you need to transfer $250,000 in assets. The good news is that the $25,000 in the savings account SHOULD count towards that amount. You can combine both offers and open both accounts at the same time to make the most of the bonus.
- Wells Fargo Premier Checking $2,500 Upgrade Bonus – Ends 2/23/24
- Best Wells Fargo Bank Bonuses, Promotions of February 2024
- Wells Fargo $300 Everyday Checking Account Bonus – Ends 4/1/2024
- Wells Fargo $525 Bonus for the Way2Save Savings Account – Ends 4/1/24
- Wells Fargo $325 Checking Bonus for the Everyday Checking Account – Ends 2/23/24
- Wells Fargo $525 Bonus for New & Existing Savings Account Customers – Ends 4/1/24
- Wells Fargo $1,500 Bonus Offer for Business Checking Account – Ended
- Wells Fargo $200 Bonus Offer for Everyday Checking Account (Nationwide) – Ended