The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card has an offer for 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 in the first 3 months from account opening (ways to meet this spending requirement). See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
Update 1/6/23: Select customers are getting a pre-approval letter for 100K sign-up bonus plus $200 Avelo Airlines credit.
Update 1/5/23: If you apply through this link via Avelo Airlines, you can also get a $200 Avelo Airlines credit when you book an Avelo flight in your first year.
The annual fee is $95. The big selling point of this card is that it earns an ongoing, unlimited 2X rate when you redeem towards travel through the Capital One® Rewards program. So, unlike a cash back credit card, you won’t get the maximum value for your rewards unless you use them for travel specific redemption. You’ll also receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® with this card.
- Unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase
- Unlimited 5 miles per dollar on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
- 2 visits per year to Capital One Lounges or other locations through their Partner Lounge Network
- No foreign transaction fees
- $100 Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- Up to $200 Avelo Credit and priority boarding
- Transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
>>Offer link via Avelo Airlines to also get a $200 airline credit.
*Capital One also tends to offer very good banking bonuses as well.