The JetBlue Business Credit Card has an offer for 80,000 TrueBlue bonus points and $99 statement credit when you spend $2,000 within the first 90 days (ways to meet this requirement). We value these points to be worth around $1,040. See our list for more business travel credit card offers.
If you don’t already travel with the low-cost carrier, you might start with the JetBlue Business card in hand. It gives 6x points for flying JetBlue and 2x points on restaurant and office supply purchases. You’ll also get 5,000 anniversary bonus points every year. With this generous rewards structure, a free flight is just around the corner.
You’ll also enjoy various JetBlue-related perks, like one free checked bag for you and up to three companions and a 50% discount on eligible inflight purchases.
Here is the consumer version of the JetBlue Business Credit Card:
*The JetBlue Business card is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.
But if your business doesn’t take you to JetBlue destinations, you’ll want to consider another business rewards card, instead.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus