The JetBlue Business Credit Card has an offer for 80,000 TrueBlue bonus points and $99 statement credit when you spend $2,000 within the first 90 days (ways to meet this requirement). See our list for more business travel credit card offers.
Update 12/8/2022: JetBlue is introducing a new TrueBlue loyalty program with new benefits and options. Read about the announcement here.
If you don’t already travel with the low-cost carrier, you might start with the JetBlue Business card in hand. It gives 6x points for flying JetBlue and 2x points on restaurant and office supply purchases. You’ll also get 5,000 anniversary bonus points every year. With this generous rewards structure, a free flight is just around the corner.
You’ll also enjoy various JetBlue-related perks, like one free checked bag for you and up to three companions and a 50% discount on eligible inflight purchases.
But if your business doesn’t take you to JetBlue destinations, you’ll want to consider another business rewards card, instead.
- 6X points on JetBlue purchases
- 2X points at restaurants and office supply stores
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag for you and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your card to book
- Earn 5,000 bonus points annually on your account anniversary
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem
- $100 statement credit per calendar year, after you purchase a Getaways vacation package
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases annually with your card
- No foreign transaction fees
Here is the consumer version of the JetBlue Business Credit Card: