This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue introduced a new TrueBlue Loyalty program with new benefits, such as the ability to earn perks and status before achieving elite status. The new program will go live in spring 2023.
Update 3/1/2023: The program is now live.
JetBlue announced a new TrueBlue loyalty program with new benefits and more options. Most of TrueBlue’s signature perks will be kept in the new program with new benefits being introduced. TrueBlue members will have the opportunity to earn perks and status along the way, rather than having to achieve status to start enjoying benefits.
JetBlue customers can get more perks the more they interact with the airline and its affiliates. From hotel and cruise packages from JetBlue Vacations to cars, stays, and activities from Paisly to many JetBlue flight extras and add-ons to purchases made on all JetBlue credit cards, everyone can find ways to earn and spend points with JetBlue’s loyalty program.
According to the announcement, TrueBlue will offer more value, new choices, and personalization including:
- Tiles become the new way to track and measure progress toward Mosaic status JetBlue’s most loyal group of travelers.
- Customizable Perks You Pick, available to more TrueBlue members without Mosaic status, will reward more travelers sooner.
- Multiple levels of Mosaic, each with Mosaic Signature Perks and Perks You Pick, bring expanded perks to JetBlue’s most loyal customers.
- Combined spend counts with all JetBlue credit cards. Add up JetBlue travel spend and any JetBlue credit card spend to unlock perks.
- New JetBlue credit card enhancements on select cards bring new perks to cardholders.
Also according to the announcement, carry over perks are:
- All TrueBlue members will continue to earn TrueBlue points on JetBlue and eligible American Airlines flights, and can redeem those points for award travel on JetBlue, including any seat at any time, with no blackout dates or expiration dates.
- TrueBlue points will never expire.
- Use Cash + Points to pay for JetBlue flights and JetBlue Vacations packages.
- Pool points with family and friends.
- Earn 2X points on jetblue.com or the JetBlue app.
- Select reciprocal loyalty benefits for Mosaic members traveling on American Airlines.
Even before reaching Mosaic status, TrueBlue members can customize their experience with Perks You Pick. For every 10 tiles they earn, members can choose a new perk from the following:
- Early boarding.
- Get settled sooner with Group B boarding (excluding Blue Basic fares).
- Priority security.
- Access an expedited lane to security at dozens of airports where available.
- Alcoholic drink.
- First beer, wine or liquor is free each flight (21+).
- JetBlue Vacations® bonus.
- 2X points bonus on a JetBlue Vacations package (one-time use).(a)
- 5,000-point bonus.
- Boost your TrueBlue balance with 5,000 bonus points.
See the full announcement here.
If you want to earn TrueBlue points, the easiest way is with a Barclarys co-branded card. Here are the cards earning TrueBlue points:
*The JetBlue Plus card is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply