This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The JetBlue Plus Credit Card has an offer for 80,000 TrueBlue bonus points when you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days (ways to meet this requirement). Read our guide to the TrueBlue program for more information on how to redeem those points. With an annual fee of $99, the welcome offer will cover the card’s cost for five years. See our list for more credit card offers for comparison.
The JetBlue Plus card rewards members with 6x points on JetBlue spending, 2x points on dining and grocery purchases and 1x points on everything else. It also offers a variety of value-added benefits, like 5,000 anniversary bonus points, one free checked bag for you and up to 3 companions, and a 50% discount on eligible inflight purchases.
If you frequently fly with the airline, you’ll want to have a serious look at JetBlue Plus.
- 6X POINTS on eligible JetBlue purchases
- 3X POINTS on eligible JetBlue purchases
- 2X POINTS at restaurants and eligible grocery stores
- 1X POINTS on all other purchases
- 50% inflight savings
- free first checked bag
- $100 statement credit on a JetBlue Vacations package
- 5,000 bonus points annually after your account anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
*The JetBlue Plus card is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses