The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card from Chase has an alternate offer for five free night certificates, worth up to 50,000 points each, after spending $5,000 on purchases in your first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). This is a different version of their public offer.
You can read about their standard public offer here. At the time of publishing, it was for 100,000 points after spending $3,000.
Update 5/26/23: Reportedly, this offer may end on June 8.
- Earn 6X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card.
- Plus, earn up to 10X points from Marriott for being a Marriott Bonvoy member.
- Plus, earn up to 1X point from Marriott with Silver Elite Status, a benefit of being a Marriott Bonvoy Boundless cardmember.
- Earn 3X points for every $1 on the first $6,000 spent in combined purchases each year on grocery stores, gas stations, and dining.
- Earn 2X points for every $1 you spend on all other purchases and your points don’t expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months.
- As a Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Cardmember, you’ll enjoy a Free Night Award every year after your account anniversary, valid for a one night hotel stay at a property with a redemption level up to 35,000 points. Certain hotels have resort fees. Free Night Awards start at 7,500 points.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- $95 annual fee
>>No offer link, sent via email as a targeted offer.
Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply