This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card has an offer for $300 bonus cash or 30,000 bonus points (depending on which rewards program you sign up for) when your company spends $5,000 within the first three months (ways to meet this spending requirement). This is a great bonus offer for a no-annual-fee business card.
This card earns a 1.5% cash back rate on every $1 spent. But, if your company spends $1,000+ in any monthly billing period, there’s a 1,000 points bonus each time.
- Earn a 1.5% cash back rate on every $1 spent.
- 1,000 points bonus for every $1,000+ in any monthly billing period
- 0% introductory rate for first nine months
- Up to 99 employee cards at no extra cost
- Get a 10% points credit every time you redeem online (10% of redemption value)
- Wells Fargo Business Online – manage spending, payments and transfers online
*Wells Fargo also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.