The U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card has an offer for $200 bonus cash when you spend $500 within the first 90 days (ways to meet this spending requirement). This is a good bonus value for a card with no annual fee.
Earn rewards on your own terms with the Cash+ card. Instead of set bonus categories, you get to pick the ones that suit your spending every quarter. Choose wisely, and you’ll get high earning potential with excellent long-term value.
You choose 2 categories each quarter where you’ll earn 5% cash back on up to $2,000 in combined purchases. For unlimited 2% cash back, you’ll choose one everyday spending category. All other purchases will earn 1% cash back.
There are a lot of choices in 5% categories to choose from each quarter. Examples have included cell phone providers, department stores, ground transportation, home utilities, fast food, movie theaters, etc. The 2% everyday categories include things like gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants.
This customization of rewards is great, but you have to remember to choose and activate your categories each quarter. If that’s too much work for you, consider a flat-rate rewards card instead.
*U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus