The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a $300 bonus after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months (here are ways to meet this spending requirement). Compare with other top card bonuses here.
As the name subtly hints, this card is targeted to consumers that dine out often, where the earnings rate is the highest at 4% cash back (previously 3%). The updated 4% rate now also applies to purchases categorized as “entertainment”. The second highest earning category is at grocery stores, where you’ll earn 2% cash back.
The $300 bonus is a good value, but this card does have a $95 annual fee. The good news is that the annual fee is waived the first year so you can give the card a full trial run. While there’s nothing groundbreaking with this card, it will come in handy for users with the intended needs.
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining, entertainment, and popular streaming services
- Earn unlimited 3% at grocery stores
- Earn unlimited 1% on all other purchases
- Earn 10% cash back on purchases on Uber & Uber Eats, plus a complimentary Uber One membership through 11/14/2024
- No foreign transaction fee
- $95 annual fee
If you’re mostly staying put in your hometown and eat out often, then this card may be the right fit for you. Or, perhaps you have a large family and everyone only eats organic, racking up hefty grocery store spending each month.
*Check out Capital One bonuses for Checking & Savings accounts.