This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard has an offer for
50,000 60,000 bonus miles when you make your first card purchase and pay the $99 annual fee within the first 90 days. That’s an extremely generous welcome offer considering there’s no spending requirement to qualify. See our list for more airline credit cards.
Update 12/6/2022: The annual fee is waived for the first year.
Update 12/2/2022: The sign-up bonus increased from 50,000 to 60,000 miles.
To get the most out of the AAdvantage Aviator Red credit card, you should fly with American Airlines (AA) as much as you can. It gives you double AAdvantage miles on AA purchases, a 25% discount on eligible inflight purchases, and preferred boarding and one free checked bag for you and up to four companions.
- Earn 2X AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- Earn 1X AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Anniversary Companion Certificate: Each anniversary year; earn a Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) if you spend $20,000 on purchases and your account remains open for 45 days after your anniversary date.
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions traveling with you on the same reservation.
- $25 inflight Wi-Fi statement credit
- Inflight savings
- Preferred boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
$99 annual fee$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $99
*The AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.