The Spirit Airlines World Mastercard from Bank of America has up to 60,000 Free Spirit bonus miles plus a $100 Companion Flight Voucher as an introductory offer (ways to meet this spending requirement). I value these 60k miles to be worth around $240. With a $79 annual fee, the bonus will cover the card’s cost for 2 years. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
Spirit Airlines is a domestic low-cost carrier and the seventh largest commercial airline in the United States. It operates 600+ daily flights to 73 destinations in the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean.
Spirit Airlines World Mastercard is a decent option if you frequently fly with the “bare fare” airline. The card offers an extra 5,000 anniversary bonus miles if you spend at least $10,000 on your Spirit Airlines card in the previous year and no foreign transaction fees.
When you’re ready to redeem your Free Spirit miles, the only option you have is to use them for award flights with Spirit Airlines. Redemptions start at 2,500 miles and depend on flight distance (4 regions) and flight timing (off-peak, standard, peak).
*Bank of America also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers