The Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card has an offer for 30,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). We value these 30k points to be worth around $270. This is a good bonus value for a no-annual-fee card. Compare it to other card bonuses here.
Card benefits include earning 14 points per $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels. You’ll earn 2 points per $1 on other travel purchases, including airfare, taxis, trains, etc. All other purchases will earn 1 point per dollar.
You’ll receive 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year, qualifying you for Silver Elite status. There are no foreign transaction fees and no annual fee.
Listed below are several other co-branded Marriott cards available.
*The Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card is issued by Chase, which also offers great bonuses for their Checking & Savings accounts.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers