The Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card has an offer for
30,000 60,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 $2,000 within the first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). This is a good bonus value for a no-annual-fee card. Compare it to other card bonuses here.
- Update 6/13/2023: Get the limited time 100k points offer here.
- Update 3/7/2023: Marriott increased the referral bonus on their Boundless & Bold cards from 20,000 to 40,000 points. You can earn up to 200,000 bonus points per year by referring friends. Read more here.
- Update 2/9/2023: The welcome bonus increased from 30,000 to 60,000 bonus points.
Card benefits include earning 14 points per $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels. You’ll earn 2 points per $1 on other travel purchases, including airfare, taxis, trains, etc. All other purchases will earn 1 point per dollar.
- Up to 14X total points at Marriott
- Earn 3X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- Plus, earn up to 10X points from Marriott for being a Marriott Bonvoy member.
- Plus, earn up to 1X point from Marriott with Silver Elite Status, a benefit you qualify for by being a Marriott Bonvoy Bold cardmember.
- Earn 2X points for every $1 you spend on other travel purchases (from airfare to taxis and trains).
- Receive 15 Elite Night Credits annually, qualifying you for Silver Elite status.
- No annual fee
Listed below are several other co-branded Marriott cards available.
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card
*The Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card is issued by Chase, which also offers great bonuses for their Checking & Savings accounts.