The U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card has an offer for 50,000 bonus points worth $750 in travel. You’ll need to spend $4,500 within the first 90 days to earn the bonus (ways to meet this requirement). This is a great bonus value, but the annual fee is a premium $400 with this card.
Already a U.S. Bank customer? And a frequent traveler? Then the U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve card might be a good fit. It offers bonus rewards on travel and mobile wallet payments, along with plenty of luxury travel perks.
The extra points on mobile wallet spending is a particularly unique feature. To classify as a mobile wallet transaction, link the Altitude Reserve card to any of the major mobile wallet apps – Apply Pay, Android Pay, Microsoft Pay or Samsung Pay. Mobile Wallets are being accepted at more and more major retailers, so this is a great way to earn rewards fast. Popular merchants that take mobile wallets include Starbucks, Whole Foods, McDonald’s, Macy’s, Subway, Target, Costco, and many more.
This is U.S. Bank’s premium travel card. The annual fee is steep, but the travel benefits and credits can easily justify this cost. Here are some of the top features of the card:
- $325 annual travel credit automatically applies to your statement for a wide variety of purchases, including airfare, hotel stays, car rental, taxis, and more.
- Reimbursed for your TSA Pre✓ or Global Entry application fee, up to $100 every 4 years. Global Entry includes TSA Pre✓, so I definitely recommend going with that.
- 12 months of access to airport lounges worldwide via Priority Pass Select. With it, you get 4 free lounge visits for you and 4 individual accompany guest visits each Priority Pass membership year. After that, you’ll have to pay $27 per person, per visit.
- 12 complimentary passes for Gogo inflight WiFi every year.
- No foreign transaction fee.
*U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers