This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
- Update 11/15/2022: Most people are seeing an increased offer for 100,000 points via the regular public link. I’m seeing it on my end.
- Update 11/11/2022: Added a new targeted public link. See below. Expires 5/31/2023.
About The Offer
Apply for the Business Gold Card and bundle with Employee Cards for the available offer. Apply by 5/31/2023.
- Earn 90K bonus Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 in eligible purchases on your new Business Gold Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 10K bonus Membership Rewards points after you add a new Employee Card at the time of Card application and make eligible purchases totaling $1,000 or more on that Employee Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
>>Offer link (see if you’re targeted)
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards points on the top 2 categories where your business spent the most each billing cycle from the list below, plus earn 1X on other purchases. Categories:
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software, and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases at restaurants, including takeout and delivery
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- 4X points applies to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year then earn 1 point per dollar.
- Earn 1X Points on other select purchases made using your Business Gold card.
- Book your flight with American Express Travel using Membership Rewards Pay with Points and get 25% of those points back.
Previously, users were targeted without a public link available. At least now you can check to see if you’re eligible.
This offer is even more interesting because it doesn’t say anything about a lifetime bonus limitation. Both this offer and the one for the 160,000 Business Platinum Card are of the “expand your membership” type, which doesn’t seem to be limited by American Express’ lifetime policy.
More card deals here