Update: Looks like Waldo has changed their business model. The promotions on this page are no longer valid and this page will no longer be updated.
Waldo is now offering a $5 cash bonus when you register for a free account and a $10 cash bonus for each person you refer to the shopping refund site.
Waldo is a platform that automatically gives you cash back when the item you purchased drops in pricing. So you don’t have to monitor sales, bring your receipt back to the store, and have the cashier issue a refund for the price match. Waldo will do the work, so all you have to do is shop.
See the best cash back shopping services here.
Keep reading for more on Waldo and its current offers.
Waldo $5 Welcome Offer
Looks like the Waldo referral links may no longer be working
Get $5 bonus cash when you register for a free Waldo account using a referral link and connect a valid debit or credit card.
Referral links you can use:
Waldo $10 Referral Bonuses
Looks like Waldo’s referral program is currently paused.
Get a $10 cash bonus for each person who registers for a free Waldo account using your unique referral link, connects a valid debit or credit card, and verifies their profile. Your referrals will also get a $5 cash bonus.
You are limited to $599 in referral bonuses per year.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Go the Waldo brand ambassador page and fill out the form at the bottom.
- If selected, you’ll receive a unique referral link to share with your family and friends.
- Receive a $10 bonus to your Waldo account for each person who:
- Registers for a free account using your referral link,
- Connects a valid debit or credit card, and
- Verifies their profile.
- People you refer will also need to have a sufficient number of email receipts in their inbox – at least 5 shopping receipts within the last 6 months at Waldo partners.
How Waldo Works
Waldo works with three simple steps:
- Shop online like you normally would. Here’s a list of over 100 supported brands.
- Waldo monitors your shopping receipts and watches for changes in price.
- When there’s a price drop, Waldo will issue a refund request and gets money back on your behalf.
As the referring party, Waldo gets credit for the purchases you make. The store benefits by your purchases. And you get cash back. It’s a win-win-win situation for all parties.
Redeeming Waldo Cash Back
When you reach $25 in cash back, you can redeem your rewards, but you must:
- Have a Google account authenticated with Waldo.
- Have a valid debit card on file.
- Be from the United States.
You can also redeem your cash back as gift cards.
Payments take approximately three business days, and you’re limited to one withdrawal request in a 24-hour period.
Waldo is a great way to get cash back on purchases you make. It’s simple to use and requires very little effort on your part.
For a similar cash back site, check out Dosh. This cash back app is now offering a $1 welcome offer and $5 referral bonuses.