Earn a $25 Qapital sign up bonus and earn an additional $25 for each referral with Qapital’s nationwide offer. Perfect for those aiming to achieve their financial goals, Qapital makes saving effortless by rounding up purchases and more, with packages starting at $3/month after a free trial.
- Update 2/18/2024: The offer is still available.
Qapital is a personal finance app that helps you stick to your money goals. It allows you to save by rounding up your everyday purchases, or through other daily activities, holding the excess funds in your Qapital account.
So, eventually, you can make a big purchase, pay for a vacation or simply get out of debt. Compare Qapital with Acorns.
After a free 30-day trial, the service is $3 to $12 per month, depending on what package you choose.
Let’s review current offers from Qapital below.
Qapital Banking Bonus: Give $25, Get $25 Referral Offer
With each new user you successfully refer, they get a $25 bonus and you get a $25 bonus. You can use your referral bonus towards your Qapital savings goals.
This “everyday referral offer” changes from time to time and the current offer is accessible in your account.
Use this referral link for your new account bonus. You can also enter referral code 2z9vg5ma. You must sign up using this link and make a deposit to a Qapital Goal. Your account must be open and in good standing for 45 days, and you must make a successful membership payment.
How To Earn The Qapital Sign Up Bonus
- Before you can make referrals, sign up for a new Qapital account (you get a 30-day free trial).
- The referral offers often change and you need to check for details in your account.
- The Qapital sign up bonus program (the “Everyday Referral Bonus”) offers a cash bonus to Qapital users referring first-time Qapital accountholders (each such first-time accountholder a “Referred User”) and each Referred User.
- The Everyday Referral Bonus amount will be determined from time to time and disclosed in the mobile app.
- The Referral Bonus will appear in the form of a deposit in your Qapital account.
- The referring Qapital accountholder and the Referred User will receive the Everyday Referral Bonus once the Referred User makes a deposit to a Qapital goal, and both the referring Qapital user’s account and the Referred User’s Qapital account are in good standing.
- Qapital will consider an account in good standing when it has a positive account balance and an active, verifiable status.
- To be eligible for the Everyday Referral Bonus, the people you refer must use your personal invitation code when they sign up.
- Employees of Qapital are not eligible for the Everyday Referral Bonus.
- An existing Qapital user cannot refer himself, herself, or any other account attributable to such existing Qapital user.
- The Everyday Referral Bonus amount is subject to change in Qapital’s sole discretion.
- Qapital reserves the right to modify, restrict, suspend, revoke, or terminate this referral bonus program at any time.
Compare With Other Referral Bonuses
- TopCashback $25 Signup Bonus: Exclusive Offer & $35 Referral Promo Code
- Temu Sign Up Bonus: $100/$200 Coupon & 30% Off + $20 Referrals
- Crypto.com Sign Up Bonus: $25 Crypto Welcome Offer & $25 Referrals
- Mercari Coupon, Invite Code: Up To $30 Sign Up Bonus And $50 Per Referral
- RebatesMe Sign Up Bonus: $45 Cash, Referral Promo Code
Qapital is a banking app that’s all about helping you save money. They’ve got this feature where you can set up “rules” to automatically transfer money from your checking account into your savings account.
For example, you can set up a rule to save $5 every time you buy a coffee, or save $10 for every hour you work. It’s a great way to make saving money feel less painful, by breaking it down into small, automatic transfers that you don’t have to think about.
They also have some other cool features like being able to set savings goals and track your progress towards them. Overall, it’s a solid option for anyone looking for an easy and painless way to save money.