If you’re looking for the latest promotions and bonuses for Qapital, we update them here.
Qapital is a personal finance app that helps you stick to your money goals. It allows you to save by rounding up your everyday purchases, or through other daily activities, holding the excess funds in your Qapital account. So, eventually, you can make a big purchase, pay for a vacation or simply get out of debt. Compare Qapital with Digit.co, Acorns and Astra.
After a free 30-day trial, the service is $3 to $12 per month, depending on what package you choose.
Let’s review current offers from Qapital below.
Qapital Banking Bonus: Give $25, Get $25 Referral Offer
With each new user you successfully refer, they get a $25 bonus and you get a $25 bonus. You can use your referral bonus towards your Qapital savings goals. This “everyday referral offer” changes from time to time and the current offer is accessible in your account.
Our referral link for your new account bonus. You can also enter referral code 2z9vg5ma. You must sign up using this link and make a deposit to a Qapital Goal. Your account must be open and in good standing for 45 days, and you must make a successful membership payment.
There are several offers worth comparing this one to. A few great checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Aspiration Checking ($150 or $200 bonus), Bank Of America Advantage Banking ($100 bonus), Huntington Bank (up to $500 bonus) and HSBC Premier Checking ($450 bonus).
How To Earn The Bonuses
- The Qapital everyday referral bonus program (the “Everyday Referral Bonus”) offers a cash bonus to Qapital users referring first-time Qapital accountholders (each such first-time accountholder a “Referred User”) and each Referred User.
- The Everyday Referral Bonus amount will be determined from time to time and disclosed in the mobile app.
- The Referral Bonus will appear in the form of a deposit in your Qapital account.
- The referring Qapital accountholder and the Referred User will receive the Everyday Referral Bonus once the Referred User makes a deposit to a Qapital goal, and both the referring Qapital user’s account and the Referred User’s Qapital account are in good standing.
- Qapital will consider an account in good standing when it has a positive account balance and an active, verifiable status.
- To be eligible for the Everyday Referral Bonus, the people you refer must use your personal invitation code when they sign up.
- Employees of Qapital are not eligible for the Everyday Referral Bonus.
- An existing Qapital user cannot refer himself, herself, or any other account attributable to such existing Qapital user.
- The Everyday Referral Bonus amount is subject to change in Qapital’s sole discretion.
- Qapital reserves the right to modify, restrict, suspend, revoke, or terminate this referral bonus program at any time.
Although the $5-$25 everyday referral bonus isn’t something to write home about, this amount changes from time to time. Compare the Qapital offer to other bank offers here.
The plan choices are $3/month for Basic, $6/month for Complete and $12/month for Master.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like