- Update 12/5/2023: Shop eligible FSA/HSA items on Instacart and get $20 off an order of $35+* when you check out using your FSA/HSA card. Use code USEFSAHSA20 to save.
- Update 12/1/2023: Instcart+ now includes Free Peacock Premium Subscription ($5.99/Month Value)
- Update 11/17/2023: The welcome bonus is now a $30 discount when you sign up with a referral link. Please use our referral link. Once you have an active account, you can still earn $10 per referral.
- Update 3/16/2023: New promo added. Get $25 in Free Groceries at Publix using promo code FAST4ALL.
- Update 11/7/2022: Added a Sam’s Club deal that expires Nov. 9, 2022.
With Instacart, you can buy groceries online and have them brought to your home in as little as an hour. It’s a great choice if you want to save time and eat healthier.
Instacart is a service that delivers groceries to your home by sending personal shoppers to do the shopping for you. It works with a number of large grocery store chains and delivers to a lot of cities the same day.
The service is one of the biggest and most widely available in North America. It serves major cities in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and all 10 Canadian provinces.
Keep reading for more on Instacart and their current offers.
Current Instacart Promotion(s)
Instacart $30 Welcome Bonus
Get a $30 discount on your first Instacart order of at least $35 when you use this referral link (code JHUYNH1DE16). Simply enter your zipcode, hit “Continue,” and follow the prompts from there. Your $10 discount will automatically apply at checkout.
Please note, the discount cannot be used on alcohol products. This introductory offer is only valid for new customers.
Instacart $10 Referral Credits
Get a bonus $10 credit for every person you refer to Instacart. Each of your referrals will also get a $10 discount on their first order.
You can refer up to five new customers for a total of $50 in bonus credits.
Instacart Save $20 With FSA/HSA Cards
Instacart $25 in Free Groceries at Publix
You can save $25 on your Publix grocery order if you use Instacart. To get the discount, you need to spend $25 or more before taxes and service fees. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Instacart
- Look for Quick Picks by Publix
- Add $25 or more worth of groceries to your cart
- Enter the code FAST4ALL
- Check out and pay If you’re new to Instacart, you can get your first three orders delivered for free. If you’ve used Instacart before and already got the free deliveries, you’ll have to pay for delivery. The fees may vary based on your location and order total.
Instacart $250 eGift Card (Email Delivery) For $199.98 At Sam’s
- Expires 11/9/2022
- While supplies last
- Offer link
Instacart partners with stores in your area to deliver groceries to your door. Here’s how it works:
- From the Instacart website or app, search for the products you want.
- Add them to your grocery list.
- Place your order.
- An Instacart employee will go shopping for your groceries.
- The employee will then deliver your groceries to your door.
With Instacart, you’ll:
- Be less like to shop impulsively. By ordering online, you’ll stick to your grocery list and purchase only the things that you’ll need.
- Save money on gas because you won’t need to drive to the grocery store.
- See all your previous orders online, making budgeting easier.
- Enjoy online coupons and sales, so there’s plenty of opportunity to save money on the things you normally buy.
Examples of stores partnered with Instacart:
- Price Chopper
- Dollar Tree
- The Vitamin Shoppe
Instacart+, which used to be called Instacart Express, is a subscription service that you can choose to use. For $99 per year, or $9.99 per month, you can get unlimited free deliveries on orders over $35.
It also lowers the service fees you have to pay for your orders.
If you use grocery delivery services often, Instacart+ may be worth it for you, especially if Instacart is available where you usually shop.
Your Instacart shopper will start picking out your items and packing your order as soon as your order is received.
The Instacart app lets you see where they are, send them messages, and approve replacements for items that are out of stock. You can also use the chat feature to let them know if you want to add anything to your order or change anything about it.
After your order is packed, your personal shopper will start delivering it. If they have trouble finding your address, they will either call you or send you a text message.
Don’t forget that delivery drivers can’t leave orders unattended unless the customer tells them to. Also, you have to be there to receive orders with alcohol or high-value items that need a certified delivery.
Who Is Instacart For?
People who don’t mind spending more money to save time on grocery shopping will find Instacart beneficial. It’s also great for people who have trouble shopping in stores, like older people, people with physical disabilities, or people who don’t have a car.
Instacart can also help you organize your weekly shopping list, making it easier to plan your meals or stick to your food budget.
Also, the new gift feature on Instacart lets you order a variety of gifts for pick-up or same-day delivery, making it a great choice for special occasions and gifts that you need quickly.
If you’re struggling to find the time to go to the supermarket, or you’re having a hard time staying consistent with meal prep, then Instacart could be a good fit. Try it now and get $10 off your first order (code JHUYNH1DE16).