Peapod is now offering $20 off your first purchase of $75 or more. Simply order from its website or app, and Peapod will hold your groceries at your local store for pickup or deliver your purchase to your home.
For more about Peapod and its current offers, keep reading below.
Peapod $20 Off Your First Order
*Check the link, but it appears as though the offer is no longer available as of this update.
As a welcome bonus, get $20 off your first order of at least $75 (before taxes and after all other coupons and savings are applied). Additionally, there is no delivery or pick-up fee on orders of $60 or more within 60 days of your first order.
This introductory offer is valid for first-time residential customers only. It excludes alcoholic beverages, gift cards, postage stamps and any other purchases not allowed by law. Offer expires June 30, 2020.
Enter promo code 60DAYSFREE at checkout.
Peapod works with local suppliers to fill its online food center. It offers as much variety as a physical grocery chain store with more than 8,000 items in stock, like organic foods, kosher items and even fresh sushi.
The Peapod website and app have several great features, including:
- Smart Search. Find what you need quickly. Simply type in what you’re looking for, enter a UPC or scan a barcode.
- Past Purchases. Easily shop from a saved list of your past purchases.
- Weekly Specials. There are thousands of items on sale every week. Go to “My Specials” for a list of deals catered to you.
- PodPass. Like Amazon Prime, PodPass is a free delivery and pickup service with a one-time fee. Get a free trial for six months, then it automatically rolls over to an annual fee of $120 for a 12-month PodPass.
- Order Genius. With just one click, this feature fills your cart with a personalized list based on what you liked before.
When you buy groceries with Peapod, personal shoppers pack your order, even hand-selecting your produce.
Peapod does charge a delivery fee, which depends on how much you order:
|Order Total||Delivery Fee|
|$60* – $70||$9.95|
|$75 – $100||$7.95|
*Minimum order amount is $60.
Peapod is currently available in (check their site for updates):
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
Not a fan of grocery shopping? Can’t go because of an injury? Or maybe you’re just way too busy? Then you might want to consider using a grocery delivery service like Peapod. With free shipping for your first 60 days, try it for a couple months to see if prefer the service over going to a brick-and-mortar store.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|Axos Savings & Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|Voyager (code BH5F1A)||$25 In BTC||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|