This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Kraken (kraken.com) is rewarding affiliates with 20% commission on your referrals’ trading fees. The crypto exchange provides advanced trading tools like margin, a good mix of coins, low fees, and a high level of security. For more on Kraken and their current affiliate program offer, keep reading.
Bonus offer >> Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Kraken Referral Program: Earn Up To $100 In Bitcoin
Kraken’s referral program lets you earn up to $100 in Bitcoin through referrals.
- Invite friends to Kraken and you’ll each get $10 in BTC.
- Download the Kraken app and sign into your account.
- Navigate to app settings and tap the referral card to find your invite link.
- Share your link with friends. When they sign up and buy or sell $100 in crypto within 30 days, you’ll each get $10 in BTC.
- Referral program details here
Here’s our referral link if you’d like to use it to sign up for the $10 in BTC offer. You’ll have to sign up and buy/sell at least $100 in crypto within 30 days to be eligible for the bonus.
Kraken 20% Commission Affiliate Program
Invite your friends to join Kraken and get paid 20% of your referral’s fees (including spot trade fees, margin opening fees and margin rollover fees) for as long as they trade with Kraken, up to $1,000 for each referral. Payments are made once a month and will automatically credit to your account.
To qualify for Kraken’s affiliate program, you must fulfill one of the following:
- You are a social media influencer with a minimum of 5,000 followers or subscribers.
- You have a finance or crypto-related website or mobile app (no traffic volume requirement).
- You have a finance or crypto-related Facebook group/Page with a minimum of 5,000 followers.
Please note, your referral must click your affiliate link and register on the same device and browser for your referral rewards to apply.
Unlike other popular cryptocurrency exchanges like Coinbase and Gemini, Kraken only offers trading services. It doesn’t have a wallet, savings account or debit card. What draws investors to Kraken is access to margin, stop orders, and crypto short sales. The platform also lets you stake coins to earn interest on your crypto balance. Other Kraken features include:
Wide Range of Currencies. Kraken supports more than 150 coins (including top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cardano), three stablecoins and seven fiat currencies.
Advanced Trading Features. Besides margin, stop orders, and crypto short sales, Kraken also offers a dark pool where high-volume investors can trade anonymously. Members can leverage a currency pair by up to five times. Eligible pro clients can access up to $500,000 in margin.
Top-Notch Security. Kraken has not been hacked since its launch in 2013, and it’s widely recognized in the industry as one of the most secure cryptocurrency exchanges.
Like other platforms, Kraken’s fees depend on how much you trade each month, with discounts given to large trading volumes. Deposits and withdrawals also come with a cost and vary from coin to coin.
|Crypto & FX Pair Fee||1.5%|
|Online Bank Processing Fee||+ 0.5%|
|Payment Card Processing Fee||+ 3.75% + €0.25|
& FX PAIRS
|Maker Fee||0.00% to 0.16%||0.00% to 0.20%||0.0000% to 0.0200%|
|Taker Fee||0.10% to 0.26%||0.00% to 0.20%||0.0100% to 0.0500%|
Margin fees range from 0.01% to 0.02%, depending on the base currency. Kraken members in the United States are limited to a 28-day maximum.
Kraken is a good fit for experienced investors who want to make the most of margin trading and other advanced features. It offers a solid range of cryptocurrencies, reasonable fees and a high level of security.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses