Find Crypto.com promotions and offers here. Get $25 USD in CRO when you sign up with a referral link. Earn up to 12% per annum paid weekly in your crypto. Receive up to 5% back on all spending with your Metal Visa Card. And lastly, get $25 USD in CRO for every person you refer to the cryptocurrency platform. Other investment offers here.
- Update 9/18/2023: This referral link is still working
Crypto.com has more than 70 million customers globally and is one of the fastest growing crypto apps.
Buy and sell 250+ cryptocurrencies with 20+ fiat currencies using bank transfers or your credit/debit card. With no markups and zero fees, you’ll be able to buy cryptocurrencies at its true cost.
They also offer the Crypto.com Visa card, which offers up to 5% back on all spending. It has no annual fees and you can top it off with fiat or crypto.
Keep reading for more on Crypto.com products and its current offers.
Crypto.com Bonus: $25 Welcome Offer
Get $25 USD in CRO locked in your CRO wallet when you complete registration using our referral link. You can also enter our promo code “jpgmsvbfre“.
Unlock your bonus by staking CRO for a Crypto.com Visa Card. Once you have an account opened and verified you can make referrals and earn $25 USD in CRO per referral.
Crypto.com Offer: $25 Referral Bonuses
Get $25 USD in CRO for every person who completes registration using your referral link or code, passes verification, and stakes CRO for their Metal Visa Card. Each of your referrals also gets $25 USD in CRO as a welcome offer.
- Go to your Rewards page in the Crypto.com app by clicking on the gift icon
- Tap on “See Details”
- Tap on “Share Now” next to your referral code
There is no limit to how many people you can refer, nor how many referral bonuses you can earn. More details on their referral program here.
Crypto.com offers a variety of products: the wallet, Metal Visa cashback cards, crypto dividends, credit for instant crypto loans, and investment and payment options.
- Crypto wallet. Separate from the app’s other features, the Crypto.com wallet allows you to store high quantities of digital assets. All you need is your wallet address, then send your crypto to it. As with any crypto wallet, the Crypto.com version lets you send, deposit, and withdraw digital currencies. However, it also has the added feature to make payments directly with any kind of crypto you have in your wallet.
- Metal Visa cards. To make payments easier, Crypto.com provides Metal Visa Cards. Card benefits vary and depend on how much CRO you have staked.
- Crypto Earn. Use Crypto Earn within the app to lock up various quantities of digital currencies and earn interest. The rate of interest you get depends on:
- Whether or not you’re an CRO stakeholder
- How much CRO you choose to invest, and
- The length of time you decide to lock it up for
- Crypto credit. Use your crypto as a form of collateral so you can borrow fiat against it. You need a minimum total of $100 in digital assets with a maximum amount of $1 million.
- Crypto payments. Make payments directly from your Crypto.com wallet. These transactions are made through the purchase of gift cards from a range of merchants.
What Is (CRO) Cronos?
Cronos (CRO) is the Crypto.com blockchain’s native token.
CRO is used to power Crypto.com applications on its blockchain. CRO can’t be mined because of how it was made, the protocols it uses, and the way consensus is reached. CRO can be bought on Crypto.com’s exchange.
Cronos is the native token of the Cronos chain, which is a public blockchain that is decentralized, open-source, saves energy, moves quickly, and has low transaction fees. Cronos is made to support the creator economy with Web3 apps like DeFi and GameFi.
In the end, it will be the infrastructure for an open metaverse. Cronos is made to serve the next billion Web3 users and help them get the most out of being in charge of their own digital assets.
Cronos is a blockchain that works with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and was built with the Cosmos SDK. It is powered by Ethermint and supports the Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) protocol. So, end users can import cryptocurrencies from Ethereum, Cosmos, and other chain families into Cronos. They can also quickly port apps and smart contracts from Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains.
READ MORE: ACORNS HAS A $20 SIGN UP BONUS AVAILABLE NOW
Looking Ahead: What’s In Store For Crypto.com’s Future?
The company is looking forward to the exciting developments that will come with the next few years.
In 2023, Crypto.com plans to expand its services even further, connecting with traditional financial institutions and organizations as well as with digital assets from around the world.
Even though macroeconomic conditions were tough in 2022, the growth of crypto adoption stayed strong. As of November 2022, 402 million people owned cryptocurrencies.
During the year, the average rate of growth in adoption was 2.9% per month. Depending on how the market goes, Crypto.com projects that 600–800 million people around the world will own crypto by 2023.
Crypto.com is an innovative financial services platform that has the potential to revolutionize the global financial landscape.
I first encountered Crypto.com in 2016, and it immediately struck me as a trailblazer in the financial industry. Over the years, I’ve witnessed its dedication to simplifying and securing access to digital assets and financial services. In a rapidly changing world, platforms like Crypto.com provide an exciting glimpse into the future of finance.
Crypto.com offers plenty of products to integrate cryptocurrencies into everyday life. Click here to get started with a crypto bonus.