This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get a free month trial of Paramount+ when you use a promo code. Looks like they have a new code that works for new and former customers just about every month.
See below for the latest promo code.
- Update 12/5/2022: Added new code TAMMY
- Update 11/29/2022: Added new code FANTASYFOOTBALLMOVIE.
- Update 11/23/2022: Added new code TULSAOK below.
- Update 11/16/2022: Added new code TULSAKING below.
- Update 11/12/2022: Added new code EARTHSPARK.
- Update 11/10/2022: New codes expiring in November and other deals added below.
Paramount Plus Promo Codes For Free 30-Day Trial
- Up to $30 cash back with Capital One Shopping app.
- AmEx cardholders spend $9 on Paramount+, get $9 Statement Credit
- New code TAMMY – Free month of Paramount+
- New code FANTASYFOOTBALLMOVIE – Free month of Paramount+
- New code TULSAOK – Free month of Paramount+
- Homepage offer for 50% off annual plan. Ends 1/2/23. See Offer.
- New code WINTER50 – 50% off annual plan. Offer ends 1/2/23.
- New code ALLYEAR – 50% off the annual plan. Offer Ends 12/31.
- New code MILITARY25 – 25% off all subscription for active military, veterans and spouses. Ends 1/3/23.
- New code TULSAKING – Free month of Paramount+.
- New code BRAVO – Free month of Paramount+. Expires 11/30/22.
- New code STLD22 – Free month of Paramount+. Expires 11/30/22.
- New code EARTHSPARK – Free month of Paramount+.
- New code ONTHECOMEUP
- New code EVOLUTION
- New code UEFA22
- New code INSIDEAMY
- Code FINALFIGHT & MDQ22
- Code STARTREKDAY
- T-Mobile and Sprint Customers Now Get One Year of Free Paramount+
- Walmart+ members get Free Paramount+
Paramount+ Deal on Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime also lets you try Paramount+ for free for 7 days. Just add the Paramount+ channel to your Amazon Prime streaming plan, and it will take care of your billing. On the Prime website or app, you can set up a way to pay.
The latest streaming service, Paramount +, took the place of CBS All Access for popular networks like Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, and CBS.
You can watch your favorite shows on Paramount + without having to pay the high costs of network cable.
Paramount + has something for everyone, whether you want a full-featured streaming service or just want to watch your favorite CBS shows.
What’s Good About Paramount?
Paramount+ lets you stream more than 30,000 episodes and movies from cable networks like Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Paramount Pictures, and Smithsonian Channel, as well as live sports, breaking news, exclusive originals, kids and family programming, and a lot more.
You can watch live TV or shows whenever you want. With their huge collection of TV shows, you can find a lot to watch.
Prices and Plans for Paramount+
There are two price plans for Paramount +. The “Essential Plan,” which costs $4.99 a month and has ads, and the “Premium Plan,” which costs $9.99 a month and doesn’t have ads.
The only difference between the two plans is that one is supported by ads and the other is not. If you choose the Premium Plan, ads won’t come in the middle of your shows. This is the option that most streamers choose, so if you don’t like seeing ads, it may be best for you.
Paramount is a great streaming service for new movies, old favorites, and everything in between. Sign up for a free trial and you’ll be able to find amazing stories, interesting characters, and great movies from all kinds of genres.
Other Paramount+ deals:
- New Paramount+ Promo Codes For 1 Month Or 1 Year Free, 50% Or $30 Cash Back
- Capital One Shopping: Up to $30 Back with Paid Paramount+ Subscription (Stackable with Amex Offer)
- Paramount+ $3 Back Via Chase Offers
- Paramount+ Deal: T-Mobile & Sprint Customers Get One Year Free
- Paramount+ Available Free With Walmart+ Membership
- AmEx Offers: Paramount+ Spend $9, Get $9 Statement Credit