This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express has a deal where cardholders can get a $9 statement credit after spending $9+ for Paramount+. Check your cards to see if you have this offer.
Update 3/15/23: The offer is extended through 6/15/23.
About The Offer
- Get a $9 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $9 or more online at paramountplus.com.
- Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $15).
- See terms for exclusions.
>>No offer link (targeted offer; check your AmEx cards)
- Offer valid online via the US version of the website or mobile app only.
- Excludes purchases made through international versions of the website or mobile app, gift cards purchased in-store, Paramount+ added on to SHOWTIME subscription.
- Qualifying charges must post to your account before the campaign end date in order to be considered eligible.
- If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
- Purchases may not qualify if not billed directly by the merchant. For example, if you purchased your subscription through a third party device/digital platform, you may get billed by the party you signed up with, and not directly by the merchant.
- Please note, that unless you notify Paramount+ that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually). This means that Paramount+ will collect the then-applicable subscription fee and any taxes by charging a credit card Paramount+ has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law.
- Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $15 back) per Card Member.
About AmEx Offers
AmEx Offers are an extra perk that come with all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards.
You can get a statement credit or more Membership Rewards points when you spend a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will have to add the offer to a specific card and then use that card to get the credit.
You should put the offer on the card you like best. Each person can only get one AmEx Offer at a time. The same offer can be used both as a Membership Rewards offer and as a statement credit offer.
Click here to see more AmEx Offers.
Nice little savings for Paramount+.
Other Paramount+ deals:
- New Paramount+ Promo Codes For 1 Month Or 1 Year Free, 50% Or $30 Cash Back
- Capital One Shopping: Up to $30 Back with Paid Paramount+ Subscription (Stackable with Amex Offer)
- AmEx Offers: Paramount+ Spend $9, Get $9 Statement Credit – Ends 6/15/23
- Paramount+ $3 Back Via Chase Offers
- Paramount+ Deal: T-Mobile & Sprint Customers Get One Year Free
- Paramount+ Available Free With Walmart+ Membership
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply