Find Moomoo promotions and bonus offers updated here.
Currently, Moomoo (moomoo.com) has one of the best free stock offers available. New members enjoy up to 10 free stocks worth up to $2,500 each (referral link below).
Moomoo is a commission-free, online trading platform that lets members buy and sell stocks, ETFs, options, futures, and funds. Investing Simple named Moomoo the “Best Active Trading App” in 2021, highlighting its free in-depth market data, advanced features, and extended trading hours. Keep reading for more on Moomoo and their welcome offer.
Moomoo Promo: Up To 15 Free Stocks Welcome Offer (Up To $2,500 Each)
Earn up to 15 free shares worth anywhere between $3 and $2500 each. To qualify, you must use a referral link. You’re welcome to use ours.
Here’s how the welcome bonus breaks down:
- Win up to 15 free stocks worth $3 – $2,500 each
- Free real-time Level 2 Data for US stocks
- $0 commission for US residents trading US stock
To claim your bonus, log into your account and hit the “Draw” button.
More referral links for free stocks:
|Tradable Assets||Stocks, ETFs, options, futures, funds|
|Platforms||Desktop, iOS, Android|
|Countries Available||U.S., Singapore|
Moomoo is an investing platform that boasts an array of advanced analytical data. The company mainly provides access to U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and futures, but also supports Hong Kong, Chinese, and Singapore markets. Features include:
- Free access to Level 2 market data, which displays real-time bids and asks for any stock as well as trades being executed.
- Research tools, like trading ideas, fundamental data, advanced charting, and customizable news and insights.
- Advanced order types, such as limit if touched orders (LIT), market if touched orders (MIT), trailing stop orders, and trailing stop limit orders. You can set these limits to expire at the end of the day (GTD) or until you cancel them manually (GTC).
- Crossed market orders to buy a security at a lower price on one exchange and sell it when it is higher on another exchange.
- Margin trading to borrow money against the value of the securities in your account, giving you access to increased funds without having to sell off all the asses in your current portfolio.
- Paper trading, so you can practice buying and selling stocks and ETFs and build a diversified portfolio without worrying about losing money.
- Longer trading hours, from 4am to 9pm, EST.
- In-app community with over 100,000 users.
- Alerts and notifications.
The platform is regulated by the SEC and FINRA, as well as the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Accounts are insured by the SIPC for up to $500,000, including $250,000 for cash claims.
Moomoo Pricing & Fees
Moomoo has different pricing and fees for the United States, Hong Kong, China, and Singapore markets. See full pricing details here.
For U.S. residents trading in the U.S. market, the platform does not charge commission, nor membership fees, options contract fees, withdrawal fees, or inactivity fees.
If you’re looking for an alternative to platforms like Robinhood, Moomoo could be a good fit. The low-fee trading platform provides access to international markets, advanced trading tools and charting, research and analysis tools, paper trading, extended trading hours, and free Level 2 quotes. Take advantage of the free stock welcome bonus when you click below to use our referral link to register.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus