Find Moomoo promotions and bonus offers updated here.
Currently, Moomoo (moomoo.com) has one of the best free stock offers available. New members enjoy up to five free stocks worth up to $3,500 each (referral link below).
Moomoo is a commission-free, online trading platform that lets members buy and sell stocks, ETFs, options, futures, and funds. Investing Simple named Moomoo the “Best Active Trading App” in 2021, highlighting its free in-depth market data, advanced features, and extended trading hours. Keep reading for more on Moomoo and their welcome offer.
Moomoo Promo: 5 Free Stocks (Up To $3,500 Each)
Earn up to five free shares worth anywhere between $3 and $3,500 each. To qualify, you must use a referral link. You’re welcome to use ours.
Here’s how the welcome bonus breaks down:
- One free stock ($3 to $3,500 in value) for opening an account.
- One free stock ($9 to $3,500 in value) for depositing funds of any amount.
- Three free stocks ($9 to $3,500 in value each) for depositing $2,000 or more.
That means if you open an account and deposit $2,000, you could earn five free stocks with a combined value of up to $17,500. But keep in mind, the chances of that are slim.
To claim your bonus, log into your account and hit the “Draw” button.
|Tradable Assets||Stocks, ETFs, options, futures, funds|
|Platforms||Desktop, iOS, Android|
|Countries Available||U.S., Singapore|
Moomoo is an investing platform that boasts an array of advanced analytical data. The company mainly provides access to U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and futures, but also supports Hong Kong, Chinese, and Singapore markets. Features include:
- Free access to Level 2 market data, which displays real-time bids and asks for any stock as well as trades being executed.
- Research tools, like trading ideas, fundamental data, advanced charting, and customizable news and insights.
- Advanced order types, such as limit if touched orders (LIT), market if touched orders (MIT), trailing stop orders, and trailing stop limit orders. You can set these limits to expire at the end of the day (GTD) or until you cancel them manually (GTC).
- Crossed market orders to buy a security at a lower price on one exchange and sell it when it is higher on another exchange.
- Margin trading to borrow money against the value fo the securities in your account, giving you access to increased funds without having to sell off all the asses in your current portfolio.
- Paper trading, so you can practice buying and selling stocks and ETFs and build a diversified portfolio without worrying about losing money.
- Longer trading hours, from 4am to 9pm, EST.
- In-app community with over 100,000 users.
- Alerts and notifications.
The platform is regulated by the SEC and FINRA, as well as the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Accounts are insured by the SIPC for up to $500,000, including $250,000 for cash claims.
Moomoo Pricing & Fees
Moomoo has different pricing and fees for the United States, Hong Kong, China, and Singapore markets. See full pricing details here.
For U.S. residents trading in the U.S. market, the platform does not charge commission, nor membership fees, options contract fees, withdrawal fees, or inactivity fees.
If you’re looking for an alternative to platforms like Robinhood, Moomoo could be a good fit. The low-fee trading platform provides access to international markets, advanced trading tools and charting, research and analysis tools, paper trading, extended trading hours, and free Level 2 quotes. Take advantage of the free stock welcome bonus when you click below to use our referral link to register.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers