- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- TradingView Offers
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
TradingView is welcoming new customers with up to a $30 bonus credit, plus 30 days free, when you join with a referral link and subscribe to a paid plan. The referral program offers additional opportunities to earn $30 in credit for every person who claims their sign-up bonus with your unique referral link. Get more referral deals here.
TradingView is a powerful cloud-based charting and social networking software for traders of all levels. It offers all the robust tools of a premium desktop charting suite, but with the speed and portability of a web-based platform. Plus, the TradingView community provides a way for users to share and find trading ideas, indicators and automated trading strategies. A free account comes with basic charting, research and analysis information. Let’s take a closer look at TradingView and their current offers below.
TradingView Up To $30 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy up to a $30 bonus when you click on this referral link to register for an account, upgrade to a paid plan and make your first payment. Here’s how the welcome bonus breaks down:
- $10 in TradingView coins for any monthly subscription purchase
- $30 in TradingView coins for any yearly subscription purchase
TradingView coins can be used towards a new subscription purchase or for extending an existing one. Please note, you can’t use coins to pay for exchange market data. They’re also not transferable and have no cash value.
TradingView Give $30, Get $30 Referral Program
You and your friends all get up to $30 each when your referrals use your unique invite link to join, upgrade to a paid plan and make their first payment. You’ll get $10 in TradingView coins for every referral who purchases a monthly subscription, and $30 in TradingView coins for every referral who purchases an annual subscription. Again, these coins can be used towards a new subscription purchase or for extending an existing one.
- Use this link and click the top-left menu options to sign-up for an account (Basic account is free). If you plan on signing up for a paid account, use our referral link above to earn the $30 welcome offer.
- Once you have an active account you can find the referral option in the menu options
In short, TradingView is an online stock-picking portal with extensive cloud-based charting tools and a social network where users can share and collaborate trade ideas. The platform offers a number of unique features, including:
- HTML5 Charts. Create simple charts to track one or two stocks, or create mulitple dynamic charts that track different markets. You even have the ability to draw on your charts.
- Technical Indicators. Choose from a wide library of technical indicators that is regularly being added to and updated.
- Server-Side Alerts. Set up alerts to your desktop or phone to notify you when certain conditions exceed your specified criteria.
- Stock Screener. Find stocks based on your criteria.
- Customized Analysis. Pine script allows you to create your own charts and indicators from scratch (for advanced users).
- Paper Trading. Practice trading stocks, cryptocurrencies or forex, or create portfolios, without using real money.
- Broad Coverage. Access more than 50 worldwide exchanges and extended trading hours.
- Social Community. See what other active traders are doing. Gather ideas and collaborate with your peers in similar markets.
- Knowledge Base. Learn about a new concept by dropping down and hovering over information pods throughout the website. There’s also a wiki page you can refer to for more information about how tools work.
Please note, TradingView is a security research firm, and it doesn’t have any trading capabilities itself. It does partner with a limited number of brokerage firms that offer trading directly from the TradingView platform.
TradingView Plans & Pricing
TradingView offers many free features, but we recommend registering for a paid version if you need more functionalities, such as multiple charts, layouts and custom time intervals.
Which Plan Is Right For You?
The free Basic version is a good fit if you’re a beginner and you only need one chart at a time with indicators. The Pro subscription is better if you want to add a few more tools to your experience. Go for Pro+ for all the features a typical trader could need. The Premium plan includes TraderView’s full suite of tools and features.
|1 chart per layout||2 charts per layout||4 charts per layout||8 charts per layout|
|1 alert||10 alerts||30 alerts||400 alerts|
|3 indicators||5 indicators||10 indicators||25 indicators|
50+ smart drawing tools
12 customizable charts
Volume profile indicators
Custom time intervals
|Intraday exotic charts|
Custom formula charts
Chart data export
Indicators on indicators
Alerts that don’t expire
4x more data on charts
If you’re into active trading, or just curious about what the market’s looking like, TradingView is an excellent low-cost tool for researching, charting and screening stocks. The social network feature is also a nice added touch. We recommend trying out the service free for 30 days – for any paid plan – and if you like it, continue with that paid plan.
If you’re looking for stock advice, picks and analysis, check out Motley Fool Stock Advisor. It’s available now for $99 a year (normally $199) with a 30-day 100% refund period.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|