Find updated TradingView bonus offers and other promotions here.
- Update 12/3/2023: The welcome offer is now $15 instead of $30. Sign up here.
TradingView is welcoming new customers with up to a $15 bonus credit, plus 30 days free, when you join with a referral link and subscribe to a paid plan. The referral program offers additional opportunities to earn $15 in credit for every person who claims their sign-up bonus with your unique referral link. Get more referral deals here.
TradingView is a powerful cloud-based charting and social networking software for traders of all levels. It offers all the robust tools of a premium desktop charting suite, but with the speed and portability of a web-based platform.
Plus, the TradingView community provides a way for users to share and find trading ideas, indicators and automated trading strategies. A free account comes with basic charting, research and analysis information. Let’s take a closer look at TradingView and their current offers below.
TradingView Bonus: Up To $15 Welcome Offer
Enjoy up to a $15 bonus when you click on this referral link to register for an account, upgrade to a paid plan and make your first payment. Here’s how the welcome bonus breaks down:
- $10 in TradingView coins for any monthly subscription purchase
- $30 in TradingView coins for any yearly subscription purchase
TradingView coins can be used towards a new subscription purchase or for extending an existing one. Please note, you can’t use coins to pay for exchange market data. They’re also not transferable and have no cash value.
TradingView Bonus: Give $15, Get $15 Referral Program
You and your friends all get up to $15 each when your referrals use your unique invite link to join, upgrade to a paid plan and make their first payment. You’ll get $10 in TradingView coins for every referral who purchases a monthly subscription, and $30 in TradingView coins for every referral who purchases an annual subscription. Again, these coins can be used towards a new subscription purchase or for extending an existing one.
In short, TradingView is an online stock-picking portal with extensive cloud-based charting tools and a social network where users can share and collaborate trade ideas. The platform offers a number of unique features, including:
- HTML5 Charts. Create simple charts to track one or two stocks, or create mulitple dynamic charts that track different markets. You even have the ability to draw on your charts.
- Technical Indicators. Choose from a wide library of technical indicators that is regularly being added to and updated.
- Server-Side Alerts. Set up alerts to your desktop or phone to notify you when certain conditions exceed your specified criteria.
- Stock Screener. Find stocks based on your criteria.
- Customized Analysis. Pine script allows you to create your own charts and indicators from scratch (for advanced users).
- Paper Trading. Practice trading stocks, cryptocurrencies or forex, or create portfolios, without using real money.
- Broad Coverage. Access more than 50 worldwide exchanges and extended trading hours.
- Social Community. See what other active traders are doing. Gather ideas and collaborate with your peers in similar markets.
- Knowledge Base. Learn about a new concept by dropping down and hovering over information pods throughout the website. There’s also a wiki page you can refer to for more information about how tools work.
Please note, TradingView is a security research firm, and it doesn’t have any trading capabilities itself. It does partner with a limited number of brokerage firms that offer trading directly from the TradingView platform.
Ready to take control of your trading? TradingView has everything you need to make informed decisions and stay ahead of the game. Their platform offers real-time market data, advanced charting tools, and a community of traders who are always happy to share their insights.
Plus, customer support is always available to help you with any questions or concerns. Don’t miss out, join TradingView today.
We recommend trying out the service free for 30 days – for any paid plan – and if you like it, continue with that paid plan.
If you’re looking for stock advice, picks and analysis, check out Motley Fool Stock Advisor. It’s available now for $99 a year (normally $199) with a 30-day 100% refund period.