Looking for the latest promotions and bonuses for Stash? We’ll update them here. More referral offers here.
- Update 1/24/24 #StashStockParty: Stash is having a StockParty. Today only get $TFLO stock today only. Plus you get $20 for each friend who joins. Here’s how:
- Join the party here.
- Claim your bonus stock
- Bring your friends to boost the bonus stock award for everyone. Plus, get $20 each when you refer a friend.
- Update 1/18/24: Get a $20 sign-up bonus with our referral link here. Thanks ahead of time!
- Update 9/26/2023: The sign up bonus and referral offers are still available. Your first month of membership is free.
- Update 11/8/22: Stash is offering some customers a $40 bonus to reopen their accounts. The targeted offer is back and valid through 11/14/22. Read more here.
Stash is an app that lets you start investing with $5 dollars or less. It lets you choose from thousands of individual stocks and ETFs based on your goals, values or favorite companies. You can access education, guidance, and saving tools as well.
Stash offers two pricing plans that have varying tools and accounts. Plans start at $3 per month for the Stash Growth plan and $9 per month for Stash+. Your first month is free. See Stash’s pricing page for more details around all subscription plans.
Stash $20 of Stock Sign Up & Referrals Bonus
Sign up with a referral link and set up your account, make a qualifying deposit into your personal portfolio, and Stash will give you $20 of stock for joining.
Once you have an account open, you can also refer friends and when they add cash to their Stash personal portfolio, you’ll both earn $20 of free stock.
- The Referral Program is subject to the Stash It Forward Solicitation Agreement.
- The referral bonus should be deposited into your account within 3 business days.
- You can use the referral funds to make investments through your Stash Invest Account.
- Referral funds cannot be withdrawn from your Stash Invest Account until 90 days after they were received.
Stash is a great app for anyone looking to simplify their finances and achieve their financial goals. With its comprehensive approach to money management, Stash provides a wide range of financial tools and features that are tailored to your needs and goals. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced investor, Stash is a great choice.
However, some users may find the app limited in terms of investment options and the monthly subscription fee may be a barrier for some. Additionally, trading windows may be subject to limitations based on market conditions.
Invest with Stash and choose from thousands of individual stocks and ETFs based on your goals, values or favorite companies. Click here for your bonus.
More About Stash
Stash is the personal finance app that’s changing the game. With its comprehensive approach to money management, Stash makes it easy for anyone to improve their financial life. From budgeting and savings to investing and advice, Stash has it all in one convenient app.
Not only does Stash provide a wide range of financial tools and features, but it’s also designed with long-term wealth creation in mind. You can choose from a range of different plans that are tailored to your specific financial needs and goals. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced investor, Stash has a plan that’s right for you.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to use app with a user-friendly interface
- Comprehensive approach to money management
- A range of plans tailored to your financial needs and goals
- Access to a personal brokerage account, retirement account, and Smart Portfolio
- Earn stock with the Stock-Back Card when you spend
- Budgeting and saving tools to help you reach your financial goals
- Fractional share investing with $5 or less
- 100% legit with cutting-edge security features
- Some users may find the app limited in terms of investment options
- The $3 or $9 monthly subscription fee may be a barrier for some users
- Trading windows are dependent on market conditions and may be subject to limitations
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Stash is a personal finance app that offers a wide range of financial tools and services, including banking, investing, advice, and more, all in one place.
To sign up and receive the $20 bonus, simply use the referral link above, set up your account, and make a qualifying deposit into your personal portfolio.
Yes! When you refer friends to Stash and they add cash to their personal portfolio, you’ll both receive $20 of free stock.
Stash offers two subscription plans: Stash Growth and Stash+. Stash Growth is designed for beginners and includes access to a personal investing account, a retirement account, a Smart Portfolio, and the Stock-Back Card. Stash+ is their premium plan and includes all of our tools, features, and account types, including investment accounts for children, a Stock-Back Card that earns 1% stock on every swipe up to $1,000 per month, and extra life insurance coverage.
Stash uses cutting-edge security features to protect your money and personal information, and all investments are insured by the SIPC.
Yes, you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your Stash subscription plan at any time, as your financial needs may change.