Dave (dave.com) is welcoming new members with a $5 cash bonus (invite link required). You’ll earn an additional $5 cash bonus for every person who claims their welcome reward using your unique invite link. More referral offers here.
The Dave banking app was created to help members predict and avoid overdraft fees, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars a year. The app also lets you receive your paycheck up to two days early, build your credit history and get up to $200 advances without paying interest. For more on Dave and their current offers, keep reading.
Dave Banking App $5 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy a $5 cash bonus when you use an invite link to open a new Dave account. There is no minimum deposit required, and your welcome reward will post within 24 hours of account approval.
This offer is valid for new Dave members only.
Use one of the referral links below:
Dave Get $5, Gift $5 Referral Program
Earn a $5 cash bonus for every person who uses your unique invite link to open a Dave account. Each of your referrals will also earn a $5 cash bonus upon account opening. To qualify:
- You must have a Dave spending account in good standing.
- Your referral must be new to Dave.
The referral reward will post to your Dave account within 24 hour after your referral satisfies all criteria. You can earn a maximum of $25 in referral bonuses.
Dave Banking App Features
Dave was created to help people avoid bank overdraft fees. The app alerts you when your account balance is low and lets you take out cash advances – up to $200 – to cover expenses in the near future.
These small loans don’t have any interest. Instead, Dave asks for “tips.” It’s completely optional, and the amount is up to you. Payment for the cash advance is due either the following Friday or on your next payday, depending on how much you borrow. If you need to, you can contact customer service to change your repayment date.
To be eligible, you must have a paycheck that you direct deposit into a bank account, link that bank account to Dave, and you must show that your paycheck amount covers your bills every month, and then some.
Other Dave features include:
- No credit checks
- FDIC-insured spending account with debit card
- Paychecks up to 2 days early
- Budgeting tools
- Credit-building, by reporting rent & utility payments (normally $100/year)
- Income-generating side gigs in your area
Dave also donates a percentage of their tips to charity partners, such as Trees for the Future and Feeding America.
Dave Banking App Fees
Dave charges a $1 monthly fee to use their app, which is automatically deducted from your linked bank account. This cost can be waived on a month-to-month basis if you shop at partner retailers, and you can pause the service (and your monthly fee) at any time.
All other fees are optional, including:
- The express fee that lets you receive funds within 8 hours instead of the standard 1 to 3 days ($1.99 to $5.99)
- Tips (up to 20% of the amount you borrowed).
There is also no minimum balance fee, no overdraft fees, and members have access to over 32,000 fee-free Money Pass ATMs nationwide.
Dave is a banking app that helps members avoid overdraft fees by providing cash advances of up to $200. There’s a small $1 monthly fee, no interest, and no hidden costs. Dave is a good option if you earn a steady paycheck, and if you might need a few extra dollars every once in awhile to help cover for unexpected expenses before your next payday.
Chime is another mobile banking service. They’re currently offering a $50 bonus for new members, as well as $50 referrals.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers