Mercari is now offering up to $30 in bonus credit if you register for a new account using a referral code. You’ll also get up to $50 in bonus credit for every person you refer to the online resale marketplace. More referral offers here.
- Beauty products
- Handmade goods
- Household goods
- Specialty items
- And more!
Mercari also rewards you for being “better buyers and sellers” by giving you credits. You can use these credits for shopping discounts.
Let’s take a closer look at Mercari and its current offers below.
Mercari $10 Sign-Up Bonus (Up To $30 For Limited Time)
Get a $10 bonus when you sign up for a new Mercari account using a referral code. Earn an extra $20 off when you make your first $100 in completed sales.
How To Earn The Bonus
- While on your smartphone, click through with this referral link or this one for the offer.
- Receive up to $30 credit to use towards your first purchase.
We don’t have a personal referral link to share. Try one of the following:
Here are some other referral codes you can try during the sign-up process: FBJASU, h5Szaab, GMAMWS, KMz86yb, Z4SZTQb, KMz86yb.
Mercari $50 Referral Offer
Get up to a $50 bonus for each person that registers for a new Mercari account with your referral code. Your referral will also get a $30 bonus.
- $10 credit when they purchase their first item
- $40 credit when they earn their first $100 in completed sales
Program details here.
How To Earn The Bonus
- From within your Mercari account, share your invite link with everyone you know.
- Earn up to a $50 credit for every new member that registers for an account using your referral code.
Got any stuff you don’t use, never use, or outgrew? Sell it on Mercari. Looking for great stuff to buy at up to 70% off? Purchase it on Mercari as well.
To sell an item on Mercari, you’ll need the following:
- Photos of the item
- A title for the item (40 characters maximum)
- The item’s category (Mercari will make a suggestion for you)
- The item’s brand
- The item’s condition
- The item’s description
When you have all of the above, you can submit your listing.
It’s free to sign up and list items on Mercari. However, there is a flat 10% fee that applies once you complete a sale. Other fees include:
- A $2 fee for direct deposit requests under $10.
- A $2 fee if your direct deposit is rejected by your bank.
Don’t pay full retail price for items, when you can get them almost new at a very low cost. Mercari has over 10,000 brands listed on its site, with an average of 150,000 items added on a daily basis.
When you purchase an item, Mercari will hold onto your payment until you confirm that you received the order as it was described. Only then will Mercari release your payment to the seller.
After your confirmation, you won’t be able to request a refund. So make sure you thoroughly check your purchase when you receive it.
You can request a return up to 3 days after delivery, before you rate the seller. All sales are final after you rate the seller or three days after delivery, whichever comes first.
You can request a return or a refund if your purchase meets one of the following criteria:
- Item is not as described
- There is damage to the item that was not previously disclosed.
- Seller has not shipped the item.
- There are incorrect or missing items from the package.
Mercari is a good app for selling and buying things. Because it encourages communication between the buyer and the seller, you can always ask questions to make sure you’re getting what you think you’re paying for.
However, it is a pain – as a seller – that you don’t get paid immediately after you sell an item. You have to wait until the item arrives and the buyer rates you or when the item arrives and three days pass.