Walmart Grocery is now offering a $10 credit toward your first purchase. You’ll also earn a $10 bonus for each person you successfully refer to the shopping service. More referral promos here.
Walmart Grocery lets you order your food and household items online. Simply swing by the store to pick up your purchase for free, or have your items delivered to your door. The service is a time and money saver for those who are way too busy to shop.
Keep reading for more on Walmart Grocery and its current offers.
Walmart Grocery $10 Sign-Up Bonus
Interested in trying out Walmart Grocery? Get $10 off your first order of $50 or more when you click on this link to make your purchase.
More Walmart Grocery Promo Codes
Try these promo codes for first-time and existing customers.
- DELIVERY – Free home delivery on $50 order, up to $9.95 value (exp. 1/31/21)
- WOWFRESH – $10 off first $50 order (new customers; exp. 1/31/21)
- SAVETIME – $10 off first $50 order (new customers; exp. 1/31/21)
- VISITORS – $10 off first $50 order (new customers; exp. 1/31/21)
Walmart Grocery $10 Referral Offer
Get a $10 promo code toward your next order for each person who makes their first Walmart Grocery purchase using your unique referral link. Your referral also gets $10 off their first purchase.
You are limited to ten referral bonuses ($100) each calendar year and no more than 100 referral bonuses ($1,000) total.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Go to the Walmart Grocery referral page.
- Enter your first name, last name and email address to get your unique referral link.
- Share your link with your friends and family who have never used Walmart Grocery.
- Get a $10 credit toward your next Walmart Grocery order for each person that makes their first purchase of $50 or more using your referral link.
Walmart Grocery Features
Why would you want to use Walmart Grocery? Check out all its perks below:
- You’ll get Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” on groceries and a variety of other items.
- You’ll save time by shopping online and not getting distracted in-store.
- You can receive your order in as little as two hours after you place your order.
- Picking up your order is always free (but delivery fees vary).
- The service is available from 7am to 11pm every day.
- If you’re not satisfied with an item in your order, simply call Customer Care and ask for a refund.
How Walmart Grocery Works
Below are step-by-step instructions for using the Walmart Grocery service:
- Place your order online or through their app.
- Choose your pickup date and time.
- When your order is ready, Walmart will email or text you.
- When you’re ready to pick up your order, let Walmart know via the app.
- Once you arrive, let Walmart know which pickup spot you’re parked in and the color of your car.
- A Walmart employee will bring your order out and load it in your car for you.
- Sign to acknowledge that you received your order.
- Walmart Grocery is also available for delivery to your door in many markets.
Walmart’s low prices and its super convenient grocery pickup service is a win-win combination. You’ll save money by not wandering around the aisles buying things you don’t need. And you’ll save time by having your groceries ready when you arrive instead of having to wait in long lines at checkout.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|Axos Savings & Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|Voyager (code BH5F1A)||$25 In BTC||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|