Chase is offering special banking programs for all current Military Servicemembers and Veterans on their Personal and Business Checking accounts. You’ll also be able to get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account and set up direct deposit, which is their personal Checking option.
- Update 11/19/2023: New bank promotions are updated on this page. When you open a Chase Premier Plus Checking account with Chase Military Banking benefits, you’ll have NO minimum balance requirement & NO $25 Monthly Service Fee.
Personal Banking Military Benefits And $300 Bonus
With the Chase Military Banking program, you can open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and have NO minimum balance requirement and NO $25 Monthly Service Fee that regular consumers are faced with. You’ll have to take advantage of the program and bonus in-branch. Details below.
- Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account eligible for Military Banking benefits.
- Earn a $300 bonus with a new account.
- Enjoy no minimum balance requirement & no $25 Monthly Service Fee using these Military Benefits.
- Application triggers a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit.
- You have to take advantage of these program benefits in-branch
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Go to the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM promotion page and have a $300 coupon sent to your email.
- Take your personal coupon into a nearby Chase branch (locate a branch).
- Present your Military ID and $300 coupon and request to open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account with Chase Military Banking benefits.
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit to your new account to earn the $300 cash bonus.
- Read my full review on the Chase promotion here.
All active, reserve or National Guard servicemembers and veterans of our nation’s military with qualifying Military ID will receive the below benefits.
- No $25 Monthly Service Fee
- No annual rent for 3″ x 5″ Safe Deposit Box or smaller (subject to availability, 20% discount on larger sizes)
- No Chase fee on the first four non-Chase ATM transactions each statement period. Fees from the ATM owner still apply. A Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fee from Chase may apply for ATM withdrawals in a currency other than U.S. dollars.
- No fee for Counter Checks, Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks
- Link additional deposits with this checking account to receive:
- No Monthly Service Fee on up to two additional personal Chase checking accounts (excluding Chase SapphireSM Checking and Chase Private Client CheckingSM)
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase personal savings account(s), excluding Chase Private Client SavingsSM
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase Liquid® Card(s)
Enhanced Benefits for active duty, reserve or National Guard servicemembers with direct deposit of military base pay receive:
These additional benefits require direct deposit of military base pay (doesn’t include allotments). These benefits will begin the day after military base pay is direct deposited into a Chase Premier Plus Checking account and will end if no direct deposit has been made within the last 180 days.
- No Chase fee at non-Chase ATMs. Fees from the ATM owner still apply
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers
- No Chase fee for Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustments on debit card purchases or ATM withdrawals using your Debit/ATM card in currencies other than U.S. dollars
- Posts not found