Find updated promotions and offers from West End Bank of Indiana here.
Established in 1893 and headquartered in Richmond, Indiana, West End Bank has just 5 locations in the state. They will often offer certain online accounts available nationwide, and I’ll keep those updated here. For other bank offers with more availability, use our Bank Promotions page to find offers from top banks like Chase, HSBC, TD Bank, CIT Bank, Simple Bank and more.
While they often offer good rates online for their Savings and CD specials, you’ll still want to compare them with the nation’s best before deciding. See the best Savings rates here and the best CD rates here.
I’ll review the current offers below.
West End Bank Online Savings Rate Offer
The rate available with West End Bank’s Online Savings account will beat most traditional banking institutions, but will fall short in comparison to many top online banks.
- Available online, nationwide
- Open with as little as a dollar, no minimums or maximums to maintain on balance.
- Have access to your account at 25,000+ ATMs nationwide with no fees.
- Access and fund your account via our online banking tool through bank transfers, mobile check deposit, wire transfers or check.
- Convenience at your fingertips 24/7 from your smartphone, tablet or desktop.
- *The initial opening deposit must be funded from an external source. Once the new savings account is established, transfers may be made between internal West End Bank accounts.
- Offer available and rate will be given on funds not currently with West End Bank.
- This online account is NOT available in-branch and features both an online banking account and e-statements.
- Business and fiduciary accounts are ineligible.