Hey there! How about scoring a sweet $200 bonus just by creating a new TD Bank Convenience Checking℠ account? Just sign up online and set up a direct deposit.
TD Bank Convenience Checking℠ Account $200 Offer
How To Earn The Bonus:
- Open a TD Bank Convenience Checking℠ account online.
- Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days.
- Where it’s available: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT
Earn a $200 bonus when you sign up for a new TD Bank Convenience Checking℠ account. Direct deposit will be required to earn the bonus and you must apply online.
This is TD Bank’s standard everyday checking option and is their most popular. For their premium checking alternative that has more benefits, see the TD Beyond Checking account (there’s a bonus for this one as well).
How To Earn The Bonus
Sign up for a new TD Bank Convenience Checking℠ online and set up direct deposit to qualify for this promotion.
Full details here:
- Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
- Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly maintenance fee.
- Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
- Instantly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
- Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle and TDBank Mobile Deposit. Plus, get 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada and around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
- TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card – and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
- Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans.
>> SIGN UP FOR A TD CONVENIENCE CHECKING℠ ACCOUNT TO EARN $200
- You will not qualify for the Checking Bonus if you are an existing TD Bank checking Customer OR had a previous checking account that was closed within the preceding 12 months OR have received a prior checking account bonus at any time.
- To receive the $300 Checking bonus, you must: 1) Open a new TD Beyond Checking account; AND 2) Have your direct deposits totaling $2,500 or more made into this account within 60 calendar days of the account opening date. To receive the $200 Checking bonus, you must: 1) Open a new TD Convenience Checking account; AND 2) Have your direct deposits totaling $500 or more made into this account within 60 calendar days of the account opening date.
- Your direct deposits need to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government of at least $250 each.
- Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your TD Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages are not considered a direct deposit.
- After you have completed the requirements outlined above, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account on or before 180 days of account opening.
- To receive the bonus, your account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- If your new checking and/or savings account is closed by you or TD Bank within 6 months after account opening, TD Bank reserves the right to deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership.
- The primary owner of the new personal checking and/or new personal savings account may be required to complete a valid IRS Form W-9 or substitute IRS Form W-9 to provide certain identifying information.
- You may be subject to backup withholding at the rate specified in the U.S. Internal Revenue Code if you fail to provide that information or meet certain other conditions.
- TD Bank may issue you an IRS Form 1099 or other appropriate forms reporting the value of the bonus.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time. TD Bank Employees and Canadian Cross-border banking Customers are not eligible.
READ MORE: GET TOP BONUSES FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, AND U.S. BANK.
The $200 bonus for signing up and setting up a direct deposit – that’s pretty awesome. It’s not every day you get to make money just by switching banks.
It’s their standard everyday checking account and is a big hit among users. Of course, if you want a few more bells and whistles, you might want to check out the TD Beyond Checking account (plus, there’s a bonus there too).
But back to the Convenience Checking account. I found it relatively simple to qualify for the promotion – just apply online. The bonus requirements were straightforward – get direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days.
One thing I really appreciated was the low daily balance to dodge the monthly maintenance fee – just $100. It made the account easy to maintain. And if you’re a student or young adult aged 17 through 23, you’re in luck – no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee for you.
The customer service was also top-notch. I misplaced my debit card once and got it replaced instantly by just popping into a TD Bank branch. Their online banking is pretty impressive. Everything from bill pay to Zelle and mobile deposits.
The bonus does come with some restrictions. If you’re an existing TD Bank checking customer, had a checking account closed within the last 12 months, or have received a checking account bonus before, you won’t be eligible for the promotion.
Be aware, if you close your account within six months, TD Bank might take back the bonus.
There are some tax considerations too. TD Bank might send you an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the bonus.
>> SIGN UP FOR THE $200 TD CONVENIENCE CHECKING℠ OFFER BEFORE IT EXPIRES
More from TD Bank:
- Best TD Bank Bonuses May 2023 ($200, $300, $2500 & More)
- TD Bank $300 Bonus for Beyond Checking Account
- TD Ameritrade Bonuses: $350, $700, $1000, $1500, $2500 Cash Promo
- TD Bank Student Checking Review: Free Checking For Students Under 24
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply