Both the UFB High Yield Savings and UFB High Yield Money Market accounts earn a very competitive rate. Details below.
- Update 8/14/2023: Rates for their savings and money market accounts are now up to 5.25% APY.
- Update 7/27/2023: Rates for their savings and money market accounts are now up to 5.06% APY.
- Update 4/13/2023: UFB Direct decreased the APY rates on their savings and money market accounts from up to 5.02% to 4.81%.
- Update 3/14/2023:UFB Direct increased the APY rates on both their money market and savings products from 4.55% to 5.02%.
- Update 2/22/2023: UFB Direct increased the APY rates on both their money market and savings products from 4.21% to 4.55%.
- Update 1/18/2023: UFB Direct has increased the rates on both their savings and money market account products again, from 4.11% to 4.21% APY.
UFB Direct, a division of Axos Bank, is an online bank that offers a high-yield savings account and money market account.
See the bottom of this page for more offers.
UFB High Yield Savings: Up To 5.25% APY
- Earn up to 5.25% APY*.
- No maintenance or service fees
- No minimum deposit requiremen
- Complimentary ATM card
- Digital tools for seamless remote banking
- Free transfers between direct deposit accounts
UFB High Yield Money Market Account: Up To 5.25% APY
- Earn up to 5.25% APY*.
- No monthly maintenance fees with a $5,000.00 balance, otherwise fee is $10.00 per month.
- Access your funds 24/7 with easy-to-use digital banking tools.
- Enjoy peace of mind with FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowable limit – Certificate #35546.
What You Should Know About UFB Direct
UFB Direct is a digital bank that offers a variety of products and services to its customers. What’s really nice about UFB Direct is that they offer some pretty competitive interest rates on their savings accounts, as you can see from the rate offers above.
One of the best things about UFB Direct is their online banking. You can easily access your accounts, make transactions and even apply for loans online. They also have a mobile app available for download, so you can take your banking with you on the go.
Whether you’re looking for a place to stash your cash or need to borrow some dough, UFB Direct has got you covered. And the best part is that you can do it all from the comfort of your own home.
UFB Direct is a subsidiary of Axos Bank, also one of the most popular online banks because it has a lot to offer and doesn’t charge many fees. Perks include ATM fee reimbursements, competitive APYs and more.
What Are The Benefits Of UFB Direct?
Choosing UFB Direct as your bank can bring many benefits to you. Some are as follows:
- Competitive Interest Rates: UFB Direct’s interest rates on savings accounts are competitive, which can help you earn more on your money.
- Convenient Online and Mobile Banking
How Does UFB Direct Handle Security?
Security is always a top priority when it comes to banking, and UFB Direct takes it very seriously. They use advanced encryption technology to protect customer’s financial information, both online and offline.
Customers also have the ability to enable alerts for unusual activities, and the bank also monitors for any suspicious activity on customers’ accounts to notify them immediately.
READ MORE: SEE THE NATION’S BEST CD ACCOUNT RATES
The Customer Service Experience With UFB Direct
UFB Direct and Axos Bank are known for providing excellent customer service to their customers.
They have a dedicated customer service team that is available 24/7 to assist customers with any issues or questions they may have. They also have a comprehensive FAQ section on their website that can help customers find answers to common questions quickly.
Customers can reach out to the bank via phone, email or through their mobile app, and the bank strives to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. They also have a feedback system in place, to take customers’ suggestions and improve their service.
In comparison to its competitors, UFB Direct and Axos Bank’s customer services are considered to be one of the best in the industry.
Both options have a very competitive APY, better than most other savings accounts out there. And most importantly, they’re FDIC insured, so your money’s safe.
The SMS banking feature is nice, and the fact that there are no maintenance fees with the savings account makes it even more attractive. With the money market option, you’ll need to keep at least a $5,000 balance to avoid the monthly fee.
I also like that they provide an ATM card, so you can access your funds easily without dealing with bank transfers.
In a nutshell, UFB Direct is a fantastic option if you’re looking for competitive interest rates on savings and money market accounts, plus the peace of mind that comes with FDIC insurance. But if you need a checking account or CD, you’ll need to check out other banks since UFB Direct doesn’t have those.
- Business Premium Savings Up To $300 Bonus & 4.01% APY [Nationwide] – Ends 9/30/23
- Axos Bank Rewards Checking Up To $300 Welcome Bonus & 3.30% APY – Ends 12/31/23
- Best Free Business Checking Accounts of September 2023
- Best Axos Bank Bonuses, Promotions of September 2023 (Get $200+)
- Axos Bank Basic Business Checking Up To $200 Bonus [Nationwide] – Ends 9/30/23
- Axos Bank Business Interest Checking Up To $200 Bonus [Nationwide] – Ends 9/30/23
- Axos $250 Bonus for Managed Portfolios or Self-Directed Trading Investing Accounts – Offer Has Ended
- Axos Bank Give $50, Get $50 Referral Program For Essential/Rewards Checking Accounts