This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find updated promotions and offers from Citi Personal Wealth Management here. Currently, this service from Citibank is offering up to $5,000 bonus with a Wealth Management account.
Citibank was established in 1812 and is headquartered in New York City . They have locations in nationwide.
- Update 1/5/2023: Offer has been extended until 3/31/23. Details below.
See Posts History below for more deals from Citi.
Citi Bonus: Up To $5,000 Personal Wealth Management Offer
- What you’ll get: Up to $5,000 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (U.S.)
- How to earn it:
- Contact Citi and enroll in a new or existing eligible Personal Wealth Management account.
- Fund the account with New-to-Citi Funds within 2 months of account opening or funding of your existing account (except existing IRAs).
- Enroll the new or existing Citi Personal Wealth Management Account into the e-delivery of statements within 2 months of account opening or funding of your existing account (except existing IRAs).
- Maintain the new funding through the end of the next month (or 3 months after the month of account enrollment).
- The cash bonus tiers are as follows:
- $50,000 – $199,999 New-to-Citi funds: $500 bonus
- $200,000 – $499,999 New-to-Citi funds: $1,000 bonus
- $500,000 – $999,999 New-to-Citi funds: $2,000 bonus
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 New-to-Citi funds: $3,000 bonus
- $2,000,000+ New-to-Citi funds: $5,000 bonus
- When it expires: 3/31/23
- Collaborate with a dedicated Citi Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisor for complimentary financial guidance and a financial plan
- Access to a world-class investment platform
- Receive market perspectives from Citi’s global research and analyst teams
- Enjoy low-cost trading for exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and equities online or Citi® Mobile App
- Offer valid for clients who are 18 years or older who fund a new individual or joint Citi Personal Wealth Management account. Account and asset eligibility requirements are explained below. Citi Personal Wealth Management reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.
- To qualify, the entire amount of cash or securities to fund the account must be “New-To-Citi” and cannot be combined with existing balances from any other Citibank retail or Citi investment accounts.
- Cash or securities must come from an external, non-Citi, source through a standard transfer method (e.g., a standard Transfer of Assets form, check, electronic funds transfer, ADM deposit). “New-To-Citi Funds” are 1) funds deposited from external accounts or payees other than Citibank, N.A. and 2) must be deposited using domestic ACH transfer, Direct Deposit, checks drawn on banks other than Citibank, N.A., wire transfer, trustee to trustee transfer, or ACAT securities transfers. Citi employee’s compensation payments may also qualify. Cash deposits, Citi Global Transfers, international ACH transfers, and person-to-person transfer services such as Apple Pay, PayPal®, Venmo, and Zelle®, do not qualify as New-To-Citi Funds. New-To-Citi funds may be deposited into a Citibank retail account and transferred to the new eligible CPWM account during the account funding period outlined in the chart below. Alternatively, New-To-Citi funds may be deposited into a Citibank retail account and transferred to an eligible existing individual or joint CPWM account, but not into an existing CPWM IRA account, during the account funding period outlined in the chart below. However, transfers of existing funds from a Citibank retail account are not considered New-To-Citi funds for the purpose of this promotion.
- To qualify to earn a cash bonus reward, contact us to be enrolled in the offer. Then open a new eligible Citi Personal Wealth Management Account, or use an existing individual or joint eligible Citi Personal Wealth Management Account. Depositing New-To-Citi funds into an existing IRA account will not qualify for this offer. Accounts must be funded in cash or securities and the account enrolled in e-delivery of statements within 2 months of account opening or within 2 months of adding New-To-Citi funds. The New-To-Citi funds must be maintained through the end of the month shown in the chart below.
- The total funding for purposes of determining the bonus level funding considered for the promotion is defined as the total amount of eligible cash or securities received in the account minus withdrawals and transfers of securities out of the account as of the deadline to fund the account based on the month of account opening. Distributions, interest, and dividends from investments will not be counted. Market fluctuation will not impact eligibility for a particular bonus level.
- The amount of the cash bonus reward is based on the New-To-Citi funding received during the promotional period. The cash bonus will be credited to the Citi Personal Wealth Management account enrolled in the promotion which has met the qualifying requirements stated in the offer.
- Limit one bonus per customer. If multiple accounts are opened or funded by a customer, the offer will apply to the eligible account with the highest balance. Multiple account balances in the name of the same beneficial owner will not be aggregated for purposes of this offer, except if one account is a non-managed brokerage account and the other account is a managed account, in which case the eligible funding from these two accounts may be aggregated for bonus qualification purposes. If both IRA and non-IRA accounts are funded, the bonus will be allocated between the IRA and non-IRA on a pro-rata basis based on the amount of funding. Any additional accounts opened or funded during the promotional period will not be eligible for bonus eligibility. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. All requirements of the offer, including the dates in the above chart, pertain to both the eligible managed account and brokerage account. All accounts are subject to approval and applicable terms and fees. Account must be open and in good standing at the time the bonus is credited to receive the bonus.
- The promotion is only available for certain account types, including individual and joint accounts. Accounts not eligible for this promotion include but are not limited to corporate and other business/entity accounts, trust accounts (except Living Revocable Trusts and Family Revocable Trusts which are eligible), retirement plan accounts, other than IRAs and SEPs which are eligible for new accounts, but not for existing accounts (e.g., 401(k), money purchase pension plan, profit sharing plan, and other ERISA plan account), estate accounts, UGMA/UTMA accounts, 529 college savings plan accounts, Citi Wealth Builder and Citi Self Invest accounts, and insurance products (including annuities). For questions about eligibility, please speak to a Citi Personal Wealth Management representative.
- This offer is limited to customers who are either citizens or resident aliens of the United States (U.S.) who present a valid Form W-9. Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes.
This is a great offer from Citi Personal Wealth Management and is an excellent choice for medium to large investors. Unfortunately, for smaller investors with less than $50,000 to invest, it’ll be a no-go.
Posts History for Citibank offers:
- Best Citi Bank Bonuses, Promotions of March 2023
- Citibank Offers Up To $200 For Not Closing Checking Accounts
- Citibank $200 Checking Bonus For Citi Cardholders [Targeted] – Ends 4/4/2023
- Citibank Savings Account Up To $5,000 Bonus Offer [NY, CT, NJ, DC, VA, MD, CA, NV, IL, FL] – Ends 4/3/23
- Citibank Personal Checking $200 to $2,000 Bonus Offer – Ends 4/4/23
- Citibank Certificate of Deposit (CD) Rates
- Citibank Business Checking $200 to $2,000 Bonus [Available in Many States] – Ends 7/12/23
- Citi Self Invest Up To $500 Bonus Offer – Ends 1/31/23
- Best Int’l Banks With Branches Worldwide | Digital Nomads & Expats
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply