Found (found.com) is currently welcoming new customers with a $20 cash bonus (referral below). Earn an additional $20 cash bonus for every person who uses your unique referral link to claim their welcome reward. See more referral promotions here.
Click here for the best free business checking accounts.
The best part of being self-employed is the flexibility to work as you like and make your own schedule. But this freedom also comes with a few headaches, including bookkeeping, invoicing, and tracking expenses for taxes. This is where Found comes into play.
A business checking account designed for freelancers and self-employed individuals, Found stands out from the competition with built-in bookkeeping, invoicing, and tax features. To find out more about Found and their current offers, keep reading.
Found banking services are provided by Piermont Bank and LendingClub Bank, N.A., Members FDIC.
Your deposits are insured for up to $250,000.
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Found $20 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy a $20 cash bonus when you use a referral link to sign up for a new Found account and spend at least $100 with your new Found debit card. This offer is valid for new customers only.
Give $20, Get $20 Referral Program
Earn an additional $20 cash bonus for every person who uses your unique referral link to sign up for a new Found account and spends at least $100 on their new Found debit card. Each of your referrals will also receive a $20 cash bonus.
Found is a banking service that also offers bookkeeping, invoicing, and tax tools. Members can track business expenses, send invoices, calculate their tax bills in real-time, and pay quarterly self-employment taxes directly from the app. Other notable features include:
- No credit check is required.
- Fund account via ACH transfer, payment processors, and payment apps.
- Free business debit Mastercard.
- Automatically record and categorize purchases.
- Receipt capture to easily manage receipts.
- Keep track of tax-deductible items.
- Auto-generate self-employed Schedule C tax forms.
- Free, unlimited, customized invoices with debit/credit card, direct deposit, Cash App, Zelle, Venmo, and PayPal payment options.
- Automated billing for future and recurring invoices.
And rest-assured, Found is FDIC-insured for up to $250,000.
Found Pricing & Fees
Found is completely free. There is no monthly fee, no minimum deposit requirement, and no overdraft fee. ATM transactions are also free, but the ATM operator might charge you.
If your client pays an invoice with a debit or credit card, Stripe will charge a 2.9% fee on the total payment, plus $0.30 for processing.
Found is a convenient banking solution for freelancers and other self-employed individuals, especially with its bookkeeping, invoicing, and tax optimization features. Plus, it’s free. If you decide to join, don’t forget to use a referral link above to get a $20 welcome bonus.
For another business banking solution, take a look at BlueVine. They offer mobile check deposits and a high 1.0% interest on balances up to $100,000.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus