CIT Bank is a popular option for online banking, especially if you’re seeking interest-bearing online checking and savings accounts. Not only are they perfect for daily use, the accounts also earn a competitive rate. Plus, they’re easy to open with low opening deposit requirements.
Let’s take a closer look at CIT Bank and their eChecking and Savings Connect products below.
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
CIT Bank Savings Connect 2.70% APY (Nationwide)
The Savings Connect offers one of the highest APY rates in the market. Open an account to earn the top rate.
- Current rate: 2.70% APY
- Offer is available online, nationwide
- Minimum opening deposit of $100 for Savings Connect
- Access your accounts 24/7 online and on the mobile app.
- Deposit checks remotely and make transfers easily with the CIT Bank mobile app.
- There are no account opening or monthly service fees for savings accounts.
CIT Bank eChecking
|APY||0.10% APY on balances under $25K|
0.25% APY on balances of $25K or more
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100|
CIT customers can access their free eChecking accounts 24 hours a day online or via the mobile app. All you need is a $100 minimum opening deposit. There are no minimum balance or other requirements.
Unlike most standard checking accounts, CIT eChecking earns interest. Other online checking accounts could pay more, but they often require additional parameters, such as spending thresholds and deposit qualifications.
You’ll get a complimentary debit card with EMV chip technology. CIT does not charge any ATM fees and provides $30 in reimbursements from other banks’ ATM fees every month.
Like most online checking accounts, CIT eChecking doesn’t come with paper checks and does not allow them as a form of payment. You can, however, deposit checks via the mobile app, as well as transfer money with Zelle, Bill Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay.
CIT Bank Overdraft
If you go over your CIT eChecking balance, overdraft protection easily transfers money from your CIT Savings Connect (or money market account) to cover insufficent funds at no extra charge. If you don’t have a linked savings account, you’ll have to pay $30 per overdraft, up to four times a day.
CIT Bank offers the eChecking and Savings Connect accounts with no monthly maintenance fees, low opening deposit minimum, competitive interest rates and up to $30 in eChecking ATM fee refunds every month.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus