This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marine Bank’s webpage now redirects to CIBM Bank. See CIBM Bank’s offers here.
Marine Bank, a part of CIBM Bank, only has a few locations in Wisconsin and Indiana, but sometimes has sign-up bonus offers worth mentioning so I’ll update them here.
$250 Checking Bonus With Marine Bank
Earn a $250 bonus for a new Checking account with this offer from Marine Bank.
- $250 bonus offer expires 04/12/2019
- Available in Wisconsin and Indiana
- Acceleration Checking eligible for the offer
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Minimum balance to open account is $100
- Accounts closed within 6 months of opening date are subject to a $75 closing fee
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- $250.00 bonus offer limited to new Acceleration Checking accounts opened between 2/18/19 and 4/12/19.
- To receive the bonus Acceleration Checking “qualifications” must be met the first two consecutive months after account opening.
- Qualifications: Customer must set up e-statements through online banking, establish a monthly direct deposit and perform 12 debit card purchases each month to “qualify”.
- Cash bonus will be deposited into the account following the third statement cycle by the 10th of the month.
- Cash bonus considered income and reportable on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Accounts closed within 6 months of opening date are subject to a $75.00 closing fee.
- Limit one Acceleration Checking and Acceleration Savings account per primary social security number.
- Acceleration Checking: Minimum balance to open account $100.
Availability is limited to just a few locations in Wisconsin and Indiana, but $250 is a good value offer worth mentioning. While pretty straightforward, keep in mind the number of requirements to earn the bonus.