*Finn By Chase has been discontinued. View current Chase Bank offers here.
Finn is a new mobile Checking and Savings account option available nationwide that you manage all on your smartphone, and it’s backed by the safety and security of Chase, one of America’s biggest banks.
There are no monthly service fees for either the Finn Checking or Savings account and you’ll have access to over 29,000 ATMs nationwide. There are several other good mobile Checking options available, but this one will be quite popular being back by Chase Bank. Other nifty features of Finn include helping you save automatically, track your spending and rate the purchases you’ve made.
With everyone using their smartphones for important tasks more and more, this new Finn by Chase offering should be a hit I’d imagine.
See the Post History below for all current Chase Bank bonus offers.
$100 Finn By Chase Checking/Savings Promotion
This offer is currently unavailable.
This $100 sign-up bonus is for a new Finn by Chase Checking & Savings account and direct deposit will not be a requirement to qualify.
- $100 bonus offer has expired
- Offer is available nationwide
- Minimum deposit required: $25
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- No monthly fees with these accounts
- If your account is closed within 6 months of opening you will forfeit your bonus
- Interest rates for the Finn Savings account are very low. *You can see the best Savings rates here.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus:
- To receive the $100 Finn Checking Bonus:
- 1) Open a new Finn Checking and Finn Savings account (both accounts are opened at the same time), which is subject to approval;
- 2) Deposit $25 or more into the checking account AND
- 3) Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all of the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to the new account, they’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days.
- Offer not available to existing Chase customers with Checking and Savings accounts, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, bill payments made through the Finn app, payments made or received through Send Money with Zelle®, check deposits made through the Finn app, or direct deposits into your Finn Checking account. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Account Closing: If the Finn Checking and Savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Post History for Chase Bonuses:
- Chase Business Complete℠ Banking Up To $500 Sign-Up Bonus [Nationwide] – Ends 8/3/2023
- Chase Private Client Up To $3,000 Bonus Offer – Ends 7/19/23
- Chase Total Checking® Account $200 Bonus Offer [Nationwide] – Ends 7/19/2023
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Up To $700 Bonus – Ends 7/13/23
- Best Chase Bank Promotions June 2023 ($200, $500, $3000 & More)
- Chase Secure Banking℠ Account $100 Bonus – Ends 7/19/2023
- Chase College Checking℠ Account $100 Bonus – Ends 7/19/23
- Chase First Banking℠ Review: Debit Card For Kids 6-17
- [Targeted Offer] Chase Business Total Checking Up To $750 Bonus – Ends 8/3/23
- Chase Sapphire℠ Checking Account Cash Bonus Offer – Ended
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Promo: $300 Cash Bonus (Available Nationwide) – Ended
- Chase $500 Coupon For Checking, Savings, Business Accounts
- Chase Bank Checking Referral $50 Bonuses (Up To $500 Yearly)
I just open an account on my mobile phone. How can put it on my laptop so I can access my account. e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Hi,I just open my account last week,but I forgot my username and password,can you please send it back to me at email@example.com,thank you
I just opened an account and my mobile phone will not work. How do I put it on my laptop so I can access my account. e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org