This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Truliant Federal Credit Union (truliantfcu.org) here. Typical offers range from $150-$400.
Truliant FCU was established in 1952 and is headquartered in Winston Salem, North Carolina. They have locations in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Truliant FCU Promotions Review Below
Truliant FCU Bonus: $250 Giftcard Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $400 giftcard
- Where it’s available: NC, SC, VA, TN, GA
- How to earn it: Provide a valid email address and open a new checking account and complete these requirements:
- Make two qualifying direct deposits of at least $500 each within the first 75 days of opening the account.
- Use your Truliant debit card for 10 purchases within 60 days of receiving the card.
- When it expires: 11/30/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Truliant Truly Free Checking account has no monthly fees.
- Federally Insured by NCUA.
- Earn 250-point certificate, which is redeemable for a free gift card.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring electronic direct deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or government.
- Person-to-person and transfers between your TFCU accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- Payments received for goods sold do not qualify.
- After you satisfy all of the requirements, you will receive an email notification for your reward redemption within 60 days.
- The checking account must be open and in good standing (reflect a positive balance) when notified of reward redemption.
- Third-party gift cards name/brands are the trademarks and or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- One bonus offer per member, offer is non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other offer, valid email address required, and is void after the expiration date.
- The bonus amount of $400 will be reported to the IRS for 1099-INT tax purposes.
The offer doesn’t state what kind of gift card you’ll be receiving so it is hard to judge whether this is worth your effort. More great bank bonuses here (e.g. Chase promos, Bank of America promos, HSBC promos).