Get updated promotions and bonuses from APG Federal Credit Union (APGFCU) updated here. Typical offers in the past have been for $100 to $300 bonuses.
Established in 1938 and headquartered in Edgewood, Maryland, APGFCU has just over 10 locations in the state of Maryland. If you’re not near a branch, use our Bank Bonuses page to find offers from banks with more availability, such as Chase, HSBC, TD Bank, Simple Bank,etc.
A review of APGFCU’s rates shows they are better than the big traditional banking institutions, but far from competing with the nation’s best. Compare them with the best Savings rates here and the best CD rates here.
I’ll review the current promotions below.
APGFCU $300 Checking Account Bonus
Earn a $300 bonus for a new Checking account with this offer from APGFCU. Direct deposit will be required to qualify.
- $300 bonus offer expires December 31, 2018
- Offer available in Maryland
- Free Checking account qualifies for the bonus
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- No monthly service fee for the Free Checking account
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- New checking accounts opened on or after October 15, 2018 and on or before December 31, 2018 may qualify for a $300 cash bonus if account meets the following qualifications within 90 days of opening:
- (1) receive into the checking account and maintain a qualifying monthly Direct Deposit totaling at least $200; and
- (2) set up and maintain online statements.
- If you meet all the terms of this promotion, the bonus will be credited to your checking account on the first business day following the end of the 90-day period.
- Offer is valid for new checking accounts only.
- Account owner may not have closed a checking account with APGFCU at any time on or after October 15, 2018 through the end of this promotion.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts.
- Custodial and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible for this offer.
- Checking account must remain open and all accounts associated with the membership must be in good standing (see “All About Your Accounts” agreement) to receive the bonus.
- Limit one bonus per member.
- Fees may apply for early closure of checking account.
- Offer may be extended, modified, or discontinued at any time without prior notice at the credit union’s discretion.
- They may report to the IRS the value of any cash bonus, and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||Up To $250||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|