Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Home Federal Savings Bank here. Typical offers range from $200 to $500.
- Update 2/27/2023: $250 offer available until 10/31/2023.
Home Federal Savings Bank was established in 1934 and is headquartered in Rochester, Minnesota. They have 14 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Home Federal Savings Bank $250 Checking
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Where it’s available: IA, MN
- How to earn it:
- $200 when you open a new account with a direct deposit of $500+
- $25 when you add a debit card to your account
- $25 when you enroll in eStatements and online banking
- When it expires: 10/31/2023
The Monthly Fee
The Advantage checking account has no monthly fees to worry about.
- Health Savings Accounts are not eligible for the $200 bonus.
- New account owners must not have been a Home Federal checking account client in the last 12 months.
- Checking account minimum opening balance is $25 and direct deposit minimum qualification is $500 (combined total of direct deposits during one statement cycle) to earn bonus.
- $200 bonus reward will be credited to your checking account within 60 calendar days of meeting the qualifications.
- Qualifications must be met by 10/31/2023 (direct deposit must clear by 12/29/2023) to obtain the bonus.
- Bonus reward will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- A $75 early closing fee will be charged by the bank if the account closes within the first 6 months.
- Any person with more than 5 ChexSystems inquiries will not qualify for this promotion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- Interest rates and APY may change at any time.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Member FDIC.