- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Fulton Bank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 75%
Find the latest promotions and bonus offers from Fulton Bank updated here. Typical promotions have been for $100, $150 and $200.
Fulton Financial Corporation affiliate banks include FNB Bank, N.A., Fulton Bank, N.A., Fulton Bank of New Jersey, Lafayette Ambassador Bank, Swineford National Bank and The Columbia Bank and are Members FDIC.
Branches are located in D.C., Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
We’ve reviewed the rates for Fulton Bank’s Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA accounts and you’re definitely better off with many other sources for these accounts. Use our CD rates and Savings/Money Market rates pages for the best nationwide rates.
We’ll review the current offers from Fulton Bank below.
Fulton Bank $200 Checking Bonus Offer
This $200 bonus offer is for a new personal Checking account and direct deposit isn’t a requirement to be eligible.
- $200 bonus has no listed expiration date
- Offer available in DC, DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA. You must reside in one of their service areas.
- Direct deposit isn’t a requirement for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit. Be sure to opt out of overdraft protection.
- The $0 to $10 Monthly Fees can be waived
- There is a limit of 1 bonus per household
There are several offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. A few great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking® ($100 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BBVA Online Checking ($200 bonus) and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- $25 minimum deposit to open a checking account online.
- This offer is valid when you open a new Simply Checking account and complete a minimum of 15 debit card purchases within 60 days after account opening (transactions must be posted to the account within the 60 day timeframe); or, set up recurring direct deposit in the cumulative amount of $250 or more within 60 days after account opening.
- The direct deposit must post to your account within this timeframe and is limited to Social Security, pension, payroll, or unemployment.
- $200 cash bonus will be credited to your checking account four to six weeks after the conditions above have been met.
- Promotion only available to visitors of this landing page that apply utilizing the above link.
- Terms and conditions subject to change.
- These accounts are subject to other account-related fees, including non-sufficient funds or standard overdraft fees.
- Existing checking account customers are not eligible for this offer.
- Fulton Bank does not offer products and services to individuals that live outside of our service area.
- This offer is valid for new consumer checking account customers only that have not had a checking account with any affiliate of Fulton Financial Corporation within the last 12 months.
- Promotion is limited to one cash bonus per person.
- If multiple accounts are opened for the same owner, only the first account will be eligible for the bonus.
- Fulton Financial Corporation employees and immediate family members sharing a household are not eligible.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
- Offer may be withdrawn without notice.
- Customers are responsible for possible tax implications.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus Checking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Savings℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Checking & Savings||Up To $250||Review|
|You Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan||Up To $725||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|
|Betterment||1 Year Free||Review|