Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Forcht Bank here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
Forcht Bank was established in 2002 and is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky. They have 28 locations throughout Kentucky and Ohio. If you don’t meet the residency requirements for this institution’s offers, see our bank bonuses page for other offers. Top offers can be found from Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, BBVA and many more.
Compare Forcht Bank’s rates with the nation’s top Savings rates here and the top CD rates here.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] Forcht Bank $100 Student Checking Bonus
Earn a $100 bonus with this Student Checking offer from Forcht Bank.
- Bonus offer expires 8/31/2019
- Available in KY and OH for students 13-24 only
- iStudent Checking is eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit isn’t required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: You’ll forfeit the bonus if account is closed within 180 days.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Open an iStudent Checking Account online
- Complete 10 Debit Card transactions in 60 days
- Enroll in Online Banking in 60 days
iStudent Checking Features
- No minimum balance
- Mobile & Online Banking
- Unlimited ATM Fee Rebates
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Specifically for students ages 13 – 24
iStudent Checking has no monthly fees
- Offer is not available to existing Forcht Bank checking customers or customers whose accounts have been closed within the last 12 months.
- Forcht Bank employees and their immediate family are not eligible for this promotion.
- To receive $100 bonus: (1) Open a Forcht Bank iStudent checking account, subject to approval; (2) Deposit $50 or more at account opening; (3) All account holders must enroll in online banking; and (4) Complete at least 10 debit card transactions.
- All requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening.
- If all requirements have been met, the bonus will be deposited into your account 65 days after account opening.
- No minimum balance is required to earn the bonus.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If checking account is closed within 180 days after account opening, an early account closure fee will apply.
- Forcht Bank reserves the right to end the promotion without notice.
- Offer cannot be combined.
Might be worth a look if you’re a student as not many student accounts offer sign-up bonuses. Compare to the Chase Bank Student Checking offer.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply