This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find up-to-date promotions and offers from First National Bank in Staunton here.
First National Bank in Staunton was formed in 1934 when two of Staunton’s banks merged – First National Bank and Staunton National Bank. They have just 10 locations in Illinois. If you don’t meet the residency requirements for this institution’s offers, see our bank bonuses page for other offers. Top offers can be found from Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, BBVA and many more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
First National Bank In Staunton $150 Checking Bonus
Earn a $150 Checking bonus with this offer from First National Bank in Staunton. Direct deposit is optional for the offer.
- Bonus offer expires 6/30/2019
- Available in IL
- Value Checking is eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is an optional requirement for the bonus
- Monthly fees: If online monthly account statements are not selected, the account will be charged $2.50 per month. A $1.50 fee will be assessed if statement images are selected.
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Open a Value Checking account
- Pay 1 bill using FNB Bill Pay or enroll in Direct Deposit
- Have an average statement balance for the first 3 statement cycles after account open date of $500.00 or more
Value Checking features:
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- ATM fees refunded up to $12 per statement cycle
- Free Online Statements
- Personal accounts only.
- $100 minimum deposit to open.
- Offer not available to current FNB customers who are owners on an FNB personal checking account.
- Must mention this offer at the time of the account opening.
- Only one gift can be chosen at the time of the account opening.
- Gift choices include: RCA Video Doorbell Security Camera, Nest Thermostat E, or $150.
- If $150 is selected as gift, the $150 will be credited to the account on the 15th day of the month after the third statement cycle only if customer pays at least 1 bill using FNB Bill Pay or enrolls in Direct Deposit prior to the end of the third statement cycle, and the average statement balance for the first 3 statement cycles after account open date must be $500.00 or more.
- $150 will be reported as interest and a 1099 will be generated.
- If the RCA Video Doorbell Security Camera or Nest Thermostat E is chosen, customer must pay at least 1 bill using FNB Bill Pay or enroll in Direct Deposit prior to end of the third statement cycle, and the average statement balance for the first 3 statement cycles after account open date must be $500.00 or more in order to receive the gift.
- The retail values for the RCA Video Doorbell Security Camera and the Nest Thermostat E noted above will be reported as interest and a 1099 will be generated.
- Customers will be contacted via telephone after the 3rd statement cycle to arrange a date and time to pick up the gift from any of FNB’s 9 branches.
- FNB is not responsible for the installation or setup of the RCA Video Doorbell Security Camera or Nest Thermostat E.
- The average statement balance for each cycle is figured by adding the collected ledger balance each day and dividing the sum by the number of days in the statement cycle.
- The statement cycle ends on the 29th day of the month after account open date or the last business day prior to the 29th of the month after account open date if the 29th is not a business day.
- The average statement balance for the first 3 statement cycles is figured by adding each of the average statement balances for the first 3 statement cycles and dividing the sum by three.