Get the latest sign-up promotions and bonuses from First Bank and Trust for their Checking accounts here.
Established in 1991 and headquartered in New Orleans, LA, First Bank and Trust has grown to around 15 locations throughout Louisiana and Mississippi.
First Bank and Trust offers Checking, CD and IRA accounts. Aside from the occasional special offer, their rates won’t compete well with the best in the nation. See our guides for the nation’s top rates: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
We’ll review the current offers below.
First Bank And Trust $300 Checking Bonus
Earn a $300 bonus for a new Checking account with this offer from First Bank and Trust.
- $300 bonus offer has no set expiration
- Offer available in LA, MS and FL (in select areas only; you’ll see zip code options with you go to open an account)
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly Fees can be waived
- Closing the account within 6 months will incur a $25 fee and you will forfeit the bonus
How To Get The $300 Bonus
- Open a new Green Checking account with at least $100 of new money not currently on deposit with First Bank & Trust
- Establish qualifying Direct Deposits of at least $500 per monthly statement on your account within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying Direct Deposit are deposits from an electronic ACH paycheck, pension, or government benefit (like Social Security) from an employer or the government. Direct Deposits do not include deposits made by an individual such as via online banking, account transfers, or a payment provider such as Paypal.
- The $300 Bonus shall be paid through a credit to your account within 90 days if the Direct Deposit has been established and deposits have been made and verified.
- If your checking account is closed within six (6) months of account opening, a $25 early closure fee and the $300 Bonus will be deducted at account closing.
- Customers who have closed their account in the previous 90 days or with a negative balance are not eligible.
- Trust, fiduciary, and business accounts are not eligible for this account.
Waive The Monthly Fee
Maintain a daily balance of $1,500 to avoid a service charge of $12.00 per monthly statement cycle.
This is a high value bonus offer, but the bank has a small footprint. Good one to consider if you happen to live near a branch.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like