This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earn a $600 cash bonus from CIBM Bank when you open a new High Performance Checking account with this promotion.
See Posts History below for more offers from CIBM.
CIBM Bank $600 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $600
- Where it’s available: IN, IL, WI
- How to earn it:
- Open your new High Performance Checking Account and use promo code IWANT6004HP.
- Maintain a $2,500 minimum monthly balance for 12 months.
- Receive Direct Deposit(s) of $1,000 or greater each month.
- Use your account. Complete 4 qualified debits of $25 or greater per month.
- Your bonus will be deposited into your new account in $50 increments for 12 months, for a maximum of $600.
- When it expires: 6/30/2023
Waive The Monthly Fee
The High Performance Checking has a $7 monthly fee that is waived with a $1,000 minimum balance.
- Offer available on new High Performance Checking accounts opened between 1/1/23 and 6/30/23 and limited to one per customer.
- Offer not available for existing CIBM Bank personal checking account holders or those who have closed a CIBM Bank personal checking account within the past 12 months.
- Promo code IWANT6004HP must be used at time of account opening.
- In each of the twelve (12) calendar months following the month of account opening, customer shall be eligible to receive a $50.00 bonus payment upon completing all required Qualifying Activities.
- Each month’s Qualifying Activities shall be reviewed, and any such related bonus payments made, independently of other months.
- Maximum total bonus per account is $600.00. In each calendar month, “Qualifying Activities” are: (i) the account must maintain a minimum balance of $2,500.00; (ii) the account must receive one or more Qualifying Direct Deposits with a cumulative total of $1,000.00 or more; and (iii) four or more Qualifying Debits of $25.00 or greater must be posted to the account.
- “Qualifying Direct Deposits” are electronic deposits of your paycheck, retirement, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- “Qualifying Debits” are debit card purchase transactions, checks, or ACH debit transactions.
- Bonus payments will be made to the account no later than 5 business days following the end of the calendar month in which they are earned.
- Account must be open and in good standing in order to receive any bonus payment.
- Cash bonus considered interest and reportable on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Minimum opening deposit of $100.00 required.
- Accounts closed within 6 months of opening date, subject to a $25.00 early closing fee.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 12/31/22. Balances of $0.00-$4,999.99 (0.03% APY) and $5,000.00 and up (0.07% APY).
- Variable rate account and interest rate is subject to change.
- Account remains subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the “Terms and Conditions of Your Account” and all account disclosures, including $7.00 monthly service fee if minimum monthly balance of $500.00 or average daily balance of $1,000.00 is not maintained.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any part of this offer at any time.
This is a high bonus offer but will require an entire year to receive the maximum amount. See the links below for more offers from CIBM.
Here’s my take on CIBM Bank in a nutshell:
- CIBM Bank is a full-service community bank that serves customers in the Midwest
- It has a solid reputation and offers a variety of banking products and services, including checking and savings accounts, loans, and mortgages.
- Keep in mind that it’s a community bank, which means it operates in a specific region and may not have as many branches or ATMs as a larger national bank
- On the bright side, if you live in the Midwest, CIBM Bank could be a great option for all your banking needs
- They also offer both personal and business banking services, which is a plus for small business owners or entrepreneurs
- They have online and mobile banking options, which makes it easy for customers to access their account, transfer funds, pay bills, and make other transactions from anywhere
- All in all, CIBM Bank seems like a solid choice for anyone looking for a community bank in the Midwest with a wide range of banking products and services, and a positive reputation.
- CIBM Bank $250 Checking Account Bonus [IN, IL, WI] – Ends 6/30/2023
- CIBM Bank Promotion: $450 Checking Bonus [IN, IL, WI] – Ended
- CIBM Bank Promotions: $50 Checking Referral Offer [IL, IN, WI] – Ends 12/31/2023