Read about California First National Bank’s promotional rates on their Checking, Savings, Money Market and Certificate of Deposit accounts here.
*Get all updated bank sign-up bonuses here.
California First National Bank, established in 2001, is a subsidiary of California First National Bancorp. California First National Bank is another internet-only bank without any physical branches. Being online-only, they are able to provide more competitive rates for many of their deposit account options.
While they do have online Checking and Savings account options, interest rates aren’t the best. Rates for their Money Market and CD accounts are going to be a bit more competitive.
California First National Bank Money Market Offer
California First National Bank’s Money Market Checking account has a minimum deposit of $5,000 to open. The interest rate is decent, but does not compound.
- Minimum opening deposit is $5,000
- Minimum balance to avoid fees is $5,000
- Interest does not compound
- Interest is paid monthly
- 6 withdrawals are allowed per statement cycle on this account per federal regulations
- Current rates are as follows
California First National Bank CD Offer
CD accounts from California First National Bank are available from 3 month terms, up to 3 year terms. The minimum balance required to earn the APY rate is $5,000.
- Minimum opening deposit is $5,000.
- Minimum balance required to obtain the APY is $5,000.
- Like all CDs, early withdrawal may have a penalty imposed.
- Current CD rates are as follows (*always double check directly with the bank):
Check back here for updated offers and promotions from California First National Bank.