Dscout is offering up to $200 for every mission you complete on the marketing research app.
Dscout is the new “focus group” for market research. As a “scout,” you’ll join thousands of other members who solve tough problems with the world’s smartest companies. The app passes your opinions and ideas to brands, which are then used to make changes to products and services. And you’ll be rewarded handsomely for your input.
Keep reading for more on Dscout and their current offers.
Dscout connects you with leading brands that need your feedback on products and services. With the app, you’ll get paid anywhere from $20 to $200 for every market study you complete, with no minimum redemption requirement.
Here’s how Discount works:
- Answer questions. Share your unique perspective in by answering multiple choice and and short answer questions.
- Share photos and videos. Show your perspective by sharing photos and videos from your mobile device, capturing in-the-moment experiences wherever you are.
- Influence top brands. Directly impact industry-leading companies that matter to you.
- Get rewarded. Get paid in cash via PayPal or gift cards.
Below are some examples of missions:
- Your Self-Care Routine ($75). Share your favorite bath and fragrance products and explain how you shop for them. This mission has three parts where you must use a part of your incentive to purchase a product.
- Meals and Wheels ($100). Share your food delivery experience with different apps like DoorDash and UberEats. Selected scouts will participate in a multi-part mission that will last one week.
- Finance Your Future ($150). Share your thought process on making large purchases so the brand can better understand how you make financial decisions. Scouts will complete this multi-part mission in a few weeks.
Dscout is different than other marketing research companies because it’s one of the highest-paid ones we’ve come across. For a simpler market research service that pays per question, check out 1Q.